Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

its jus nice that this place aint such a sausage fest anymore.. PYP's are a lil more entertaining.. and for you dudes needing that relationship advice,you can actually get female feedback.. no simp.. but def appreciated.. and some of em are nice eye candy..
pimp.gif
and there's even a couple id beast over
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Ive beasted.
embarassed.gif

Soon to be female swag list?

Too pre-mature to call it a swag list ... Dudes volunteerily jump in a puddle of @$++ and post a pic on every page to snowball a swage list ...

Chicks are less thirsty .... But I have beasted .. I appreciate ..

I appreciate them, nothin better then a female sneakerhead. Imagine shorty looking right in some fresh Air max 95/97

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Diego

Ive beasted.
embarassed.gif

Soon to be female swag list?

Too pre-mature to call it a swag list ... Dudes volunteerily jump in a puddle of @$++ and post a pic on every page to snowball a swage list ...
Ill stay tuned...

SMH...Post like these.............The reason why 95% of Female NT'ers have a Beyonce type swagg With a Whoopi type aura....

whats to appreciate
only like three of them post
SMH...Post like these.............The reason why 95% of Female NT'ers have a Beyonce type swagg With a Whoopi type aura....
roll.gif

Some of you scare them away though.. They post one pic of themselves and you guys beast so hard THEY WONT POST PICS ANYMORE.

appreciate the ladies that actually post and contribute in other threads besides the PYP. ya know who you are.

some come in here only to get gassed up...

but it's still a sausage fest, dont let the 10 or so ladies fool ya

Originally Posted by DMan14

appreciate the ladies that actually post and contribute in other threads besides the PYP. ya know who you are.

some come in here only to get gassed up...
True

Back
Top Bottom