Female traits you have inexplicably inherited

me exes used to always say something about me taking a shower after nature calls. 100% of the time, all the time.
I once had major diarrhea right before a physics final in college. Walked down sat on one side of my *** didnt give a **** and i literally ran to my dorm and took a shower :rolleyes
one of the few finals i flourished and aced :pimp:

Last edited:
I sit down and pee when I first wake up. Just to chill and get my mind right to start the day.

I also only prefer women's deodorant, Men's deodorant doesn't last long on me.

My biological mother dipped on me when I was 2 and I had a step mom come in years later to be my mother, so I don't have the bond to a mother like most dudes. I was raised by my dad and he was a wolf. Real ****.

So the problem I have in relationships is I just don't really give a damn when it's emotion time. I've been guilty of laughing at women when they cry and acting real cold when I feel like they're playing any kind of games or trying to get sympathy. I admit it's a flaw. I don't really show compassion very well.

Last edited:
I smile a lot

I'm liable to say anything when I'm mad

Had a couple chicks lick my *** and I ain't stop em

Get my gooch licked on the regular, one time this chick was doing that **** and she said "I love eating you out".....I was [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]..[emoji]128527[/emoji] just fell back and let her continue.

Probably would have to make a list of female traits. I don't keep up with everything NT says is what :lol:

So none other than gossip and that's only on NT cuz it tends to always bring the lulz. In real life that **** don't happen.

My list would depend on what the manly men of NT consider feminine

I smile a lot

Get my gooch licked on the regular, one time this chick was doing that **** and she said "I love eating you out".....I was [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]..[emoji]128527[/emoji] just fell back and let her continue.

:x :stoneface:

I smile a lot

fainting-lady-o.gif

Will every hour tho lmaoo...

Umm lemmee see this is prob the worst of all I liked spice girls at one point of my life..i was young though..I really wasn't a fan like that but spice up your life was the joint

I used to like certain females song growin up like MC smooth-strawberries....check it out its not that bad at all

Brittany spears-she's so lucky...I think that's the name of the song..anyways that's a good song

Faith Evans-I love you is bomb *** song

I like pop music but I won't go out my way to listen to it besides what's on the radio

I hate watching certain movies because I get pissed at how simpish the characters are..I always catch myself saying stuff like man up,check that girl, & FDB

I don't get jealous easily infact I get pissed when ppl try to make me jealous because its annoying

Kids especially little girls make my heart melt..I kinda want a daughter 1 day

even though alot of women think I'm mean I'm prob one of their biggest supporters

Oh yea I hate emotional people...I'm talkin the sad type..aint nothin worse than someone complaining all the time..figure out the solutions to your problems

Logical decisions> emotional decisions

Writing some of that I felt my balls go in my stomach n my boobs start to grow
did  I really post this ****?????...nahhhhhhhh can't be

Ima need Will and 301216baller to go to the Gucci thread and listen to to every song and album posted to man back up

Last edited:

I smile a lot

fainting-lady-o.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom