Fergie or Lady Gaga

siRc7eR.png

Last edited:
God damn it that mother****ig zit on the side of Drays head...I would pop the **** out of it...lmao

^^That vid is the first time I am seeing the now infamous Fergie rendition of the national anthem. I honestly don't see or hear what the big deal is. It's definitely an unorthodox rendition, but the way people are talking about it, you would she did something sacrilegious. Everyone is a critic these days.

^^That vid is the first time I am seeing the now infamous Fergie rendition of the national anthem. I honestly don't see or hear what the big deal is. It's definitely an unorthodox rendition, but the way people are talking about it, you would she did something sacrilegious. Everyone is a critic these days.

You didn't hear how out of tune she was and how over-the-top she tried to make it?

You see an audience of thousands collectively cringing/laughing at her and your thought is "everyone is a critic these days" rather than thinking maybe the majority is onto something?

The second time around it's doesn't sound as bad. I can hear the "jazz" or "sexy" sound everyone said she was going for. I think that first time caught me off guard.

With that being, she shouldn't looked good in that dress tho. My milk of magnesia...

Word up.

Based off the internet response, I was expecting something WAY worse than what I saw.

You didn't hear how out of tune she was and how over-the-top she tried to make it?

You see an audience of thousands collectively cringing/laughing at her and your thought is "everyone is a critic these days" rather than thinking maybe the majority is onto something?

I didn't think she sounded out of tune. Was she over the top? Most definitely, but it was far from the worst thing everyone is making it out to be. She shouldn't be crucified for taking an artistic risk.

And the opinion of the majority aint **** when the majority, depending on who you ask, put Drumpf in office.

We can agree to disagree on this one though. I just think people are being extra for something not worth the attention. It's obviously subjective though.

I didn't think she sounded out of tune. Was she over the top? Most definitely, but it was far from the worst thing everyone is making it out to be. She shouldn't be crucified for taking an artistic risk.

And the opinion of the majority aint **** when the majority, depending on who you ask, put Drumpf in office.

We can agree to disagree on this one though. I just think people are being extra for something not worth the attention. It's obviously subjective though.

I don't think the crowd at the NBA All Star Game acts a great cross-section of the entire American population, so I really don't know what you were thinking when you wrote that.

It wasn't as bad as Roseanne at the MLB All Star Game, but if you think that was a decent rendition of the national anthem I suggest a referral to an audiologist.

I was both cringing and bursting out laughing at certain parts before anyone had the opportunity to put any thoughts in my head about the performance.

Her solo career is in the dumps. If she sang it traditionally, no one would really talk about it and it wouldn't really help her music career. She took the risk and now people are talking about her. I expect a new single and video within the next week.

nah man it was not good.

like it's the national anthem, you don't need to do anything over the top.

i think it was the singing itself plus the reaction of the players.

kaep probably stood up and told her to stop disrespecting the flag, it was so bad.

***** shut yo *** up. My first time too, with no twitter or social media influence and that was the worst rendition I've ever seen in pro sports.

I would have flown a student out from Oakland School of the Arts myself, to do "our" weak *** national anthem justice.

Everyone talking about Fergie like we didn't wittiness Ludacris rapping in 2018 :sick: :smh:

Luda , Queen Latifah and dude from Workaholics getting a smooth pass :lol:

thereeeee
OoHHHHHH sayyyyy!

ban nur yer het way hayyy

How much alco she drank?

Back
Top Bottom