Ferrari Sent Deadmau5 A Cease And Desist About His Purrari 458

Dude that owns Pink Dolphin has a colorful 458, dude still rocks out with it.

Nicky Diamonds has that Tiffany colored 458. Them dudes are fine.

Im not defending Ferrari, but Tiffany blue =/= a pop tart cat ******* a rainbow.

Plus, relatively speaking, the people you named are nobodies.

Im just sayin...

Last edited:
Is it because he was trying to sell it?? i'm like so confused how they can ask him to cease and desist on something he owns.....

The logos should be protected under parody law. Especially since they are solely for personal use and he isn't making any money off of them.

i can't customize my own property 
indifferent.gif

ferrari just lost a potential customer 

The logos should be protected under parody law. Especially since they are solely for personal use and he isn't making any money off of them.
thats yhe debatable part... He essientally rebranded it to advertise himself is what im sure Rari would claim

if he was planning on selling the car with the altered logos, that's where the problems come in. 

regardless, ferrari has been known to be punk a**es when it comes to things way smaller than this, so I'm honestly not surprised.

Thanks yanky! Now I see what their issue was, but it was pretty hard to tell in the original post.

Bentley had a similar issue with Don Magic Juan way back in the day.

That wrap is sick as hell tho.

:lol: how are you going to tell someone what to do with their car? I probably wouldn't be showing up to court if Ferrari tried to serve me papers.

Back
Top Bottom