FETTY WAP is the hottest artist in hip-hop right now

Release party was a ZOOOOOOO last night
smokin.gif

Lovin' our city right now, haven't seen this much support and unity from the hood in years!
I figured it'd be madness. Was gonna head out there but got caught up. 

I'll admit when I first heard of him I thought he was trash.

But dude keeps putting out catchy hit after catchy hit

Surprised no ones talkin Fetty here on NT lately

I'm usually not into this type "rap" but his songs slap. They're all catchy.

4 HIT SONGS OUT ALL AT ONCE
eek.gif

He won the summer
pimp.gif
100% co-sign. J. Cole is my favorite artist so it's safe to say Fetty is in a complete different lane but he makes fun, catchy music.  You can't help but like it (most of the time).  His debut album KNOCKS!

ZOO GANG, JERS!

Last edited:
Fetty showed a lot of loyalty to his camp by featuring Monty on about 9 songs on the album. Most dudes who blow up that fast usually turn Hollywood overnight and forget where they came from.

Shout out to Fetty for keepin' it real :smokin

Most of the songs on the album are old though (especially if you're from NJ), only about 4 brand new tracks but like I said a few days ago it's a solid debut.

Not a fan of him at all, and more than likely won't listen to his debut, but I'm impressed that he seemed to keep everything in-house and showed love to the dudes that came up with him, especially with him having multiple high charting hits. Usually when somebody has that many hits like that for their singles, they'll have every popular artist hit them up for a verse on the album. I was expecting to look at his credits and see Drake, Nicki, Future, etc over some TM88 and London beats.

It's talk like this that'll win him hip hop album of the year :rolleyes

See how much you'll like him then :rolleyes

My boy had one of his songs playing in his car while we were riding, i think it was called Boomin or something. That jawn was alright but it sounded too much like Chief Keef mixed with Future for me to take it all the way serious lol. The next song he played afterwards was weak.

Crazy dude got into that accident tho. I heard bout it but aint know he was on a motorcycle smh

Last edited:
I thought this album was actually pretty alright.

He clearly didn't bother trying to do anything with this but put a project full of bangers out, and I think he succeeded. I definitely see some joints on here carrying him for a while longer.

Boomin', How We Do Things, Trap Luv, Rewind, and Time are my favorites off the top of my head. I see that changing with time though.

Son needs to expand his repertoire of melodies though :lol:

Last edited:
Fetty setting up his crew to eat for a while. He must owe Monty or RGF/1738 some favors :lol:, or they really are click tight and looking out. I respect the hell out of what he's doing.

Also, that 300 Ent push is something crazy. They need to put more $$ behind Shy Glizzy and Tate Kobang. Kevin Liles needs to let the local dudes eat :pimp:

Fetty setting up his crew to eat for a while. He must owe Monty or RGF/1738 some favors :lol:, or they really are click tight and looking out. I respect the hell out of what he's doing.

They're really tight, Fetty is loyal to his team and the city.

One of our artist had a session at the studio on Friday night, Fetty came through and started laying down work for his next album. Was kinda surprised, figured he would've been out celebrating since the album dropped that day but nope dude was back on the grind :smokin

Next day, he ended up in a bad motorcycle accident :smh: .. seems like he's ok, leg got messed up pretty bad from the pics I saw.

Projected 110-115k first week. (streams included)

Was expecting 150ish
110-115 is good enough in todays time. I didn't even expect that much once I read it was supposed to be 77k or something like that. Trap Queen, My Way, Again, 679, plus the hits that weren't singles. He deserves it.

Album is very good. I enjoyed it. My only problem with Zoovier is, all his tracks sound the same. The album is one long song.

I woulda thought he was gonna do 60k or some ****

People who have über successful singles usually don't sell that much

But that's dope

He seems like a good dude and I remember trying to put people on campus to trap queen as far back as last october

This album is way more enjoyable than expected. Not sure how long it will last for me, but first few listens were really fun.

I heard like every song on the album except I'm straight.

God damn though they touched it up something nice. It sounds perfect when they used to sound so rough. How we do things is banging harder than ever :pimp:

Fetty is super dope because he only features his homies. But he gets featured on everyone else's track. Talk about putting your crew on, mad respect to him for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom