Fidel Castro has Died at 90

So wait we can't speak on what happens there, but we can create and donate money to causes that speak and attempt to alleviate what's happening there?

Make up your mind Lucky. Either it's none of our business and we mind our own or we're free to look at what's going on, denounce it and do our part to help.

All these rules you guys are making up. Yall gonna tire yourself out with these mental gymnastics when all you gotta do is say "I don't care".

Last edited:
Some people claim pro but they just really anti

So wait we can't speak on what happens there, but we can create and donate money to causes that speak and attempt to alleviate what's happening there?
Make up your mind Lucky. Either it's none of our business and we mind our own or we're free to look at what's going on, denounce it and do our part to help.

All these rules you guys are making up. Yall gonna tire yourself out with these mental gymnastics when all you gotta do is say "I don't care".

There is nothing to make up. You are literally reaching for anything to prove a point lol.

If you are well versed on something then speak on it. If you are not well versed on something and choose not to speak on it what is the issue?

NT doesnt do fund rasing to support governments, NT does charity to help for specific situations. With your idiotic logic you are basically comparing Peoples opinions on the North korean government to raising money to help Earthquake victims.

are you really this dumb? Yes you are.

Bruh I'm just tryna figure out when we're allowed to speak on issues worldwide.

So if it's something caused through nature, such as an earthquake or typhoon we can make it our business?

But if it's a human rights issue such as genocide we can't? Can you clarify why for me? 

And what's with all the personals Lucky? Is that how a grown man discusses? 

I haven't insulted your intelligence or suggested you're a woman, which btw is a terrible insult.

I've accused you of being apathetic but honestly you're not really proving me wrong here.

What's got you so rustled Lucky? Get it off your chest. Let the people know.

reaching-hand.jpg

Supreme court justice need term limits as well.

Agreed. I'Im curious as to why this is. Though, I wouldn't want it to turn into a thing where they campaign for their positions as that will bring up countless conflicts of interests.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm just tryna figure out when we're allowed to speak on issues worldwide.
So if it's something caused through nature, such as an earthquake or typhoon we can make it our business?
But if it's a human rights issue such as genocide we can't? Can you clarify why for me? 

And what's with all the personals Lucky? Is that how a grown man discusses? 
I haven't insulted your intelligence or suggested you're a woman, which btw is a terrible insult.
I've accused you of being apathetic but honestly you're not really proving me wrong here.
What's got you so rustled Lucky? Get it off your chest. Let the people know.

He uses personal insults because he's a former fat person who probably got insulted by some people on here for being overweight. Now that he's not fat anymore, he thinks he's earned the right to insult anyone and call them "peons" and "idiots" like he's above them now. It's common in fat dudes who started working out; that feeling of inferiority is still inside them even after losing the weight, so they try to make up for it by putting others down.

And before he comes in here and accuses me of stalking and being a woman, HE is the one who spammed this site with selfies of himself at the gym on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure he got himself banned from the Stay in Shape thread for his endless selfies and constant condescending/belligerent posts

Last edited:
He uses personal insults because he's a former fat person who probably got insulted by some people on here for being overweight. Now that he's not fat anymore, he thinks he's earned the right to insult anyone and call them "peons" and "idiots" like he's above them now. It's common in fat dudes who started working out; that feeling of inferiority is still inside them even after losing the weight, so they try to make up for it by putting others down.

And before he comes in here and accuses me of stalking and being a woman, HE is the one who spammed this site with selfies of himself at the gym on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure he got himself banned from the Stay in Shape thread for that.

Lol man ****. Dudes crying because someone has a different view than them. Keep it moving.

You're the one running around quoting everyone, throwing around insults, but everyone else is butt hurt. Sureeee

Sounds like someone is projecting

I'm glad we had a NTer go on vacation to Cuba. Really gave us the missing perspective in this thread, you know, of the people there...

Going on vacation anywhere doesn't give you a perspective of the people there. Staying at a resort and shopping in the stores doesn't make an argument for the Cuban struggle

Nor did I say it did. Yes, we did stay on a resort but instead of mainly staying there, we met a lot of local Cubans on/off the resort which we befriended and talked a lot about many different things and topics and their way of life. We didn't just shop and stay at the resort.It was very eye opening and gave a bit of a peak into their lives hearing first hand about their daily lives.

I just spoke of my experience on what I was told by some of them on their thoughts and feelings, and my observations when Fidel's death was announced.

Nor did I say it did. Yes, we did stay on a resort but instead of mainly staying there, we met a lot of local Cubans on/off the resort which we befriended and talked a lot about many different things and topics and their way of life. We didn't just shop and stay at the resort.It was very eye opening and gave a bit of a peak into their lives hearing first hand about their daily lives.

I just spoke of my experience on what I was told by some of them on their thoughts and feelings, and my observations when Fidel's death was announced.

Lol doesnt matter breh, because you arent following their narrative your econouters dont matter.

“I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I’m a human being first and foremost, and as such, I’m for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole”

Dudes rather fellate these men than adhere to their message

Case in point:

The same fool Malcolm X regretted following? The same Elijah Muhammad X openly claimed ordered his death?

But hey you probably don't want to acknowledge that either.
My bad, I guess the thread has derailed enough to give dude attention and address his hurt feelings.

Post proof malcolm said elijah ordered his death
Wouldn't I already be telling you something you know black man? Or is that none of your business too?

"I probably am a dead man already. When you understand the makeup of the Muslim movement and the psychology of the Muslim movement, as long as any—I myself, by having confidence in the leader of the Muslim movement, if someone came to me and I had no knowledge whatsoever of what had taken place, and they told me what I'm saying, I would kill them, myself. The only thing that would prevent me from killing someone who made a statement like this, they would have to be able to let me know that it's true."

"A man who can genuinely smile at the prospect of his own demise is a man who knows that his own demise is hardly the end of him."

I know you dont really care about this stuff but its all available for you to research so you can educate yourself and properly be informed.
The same fool Malcolm X regretted following? The same Elijah Muhammad X openly claimed ordered his death?

But hey you probably don't want to acknowledge that either.
My bad, I guess the thread has derailed enough to give dude attention and address his hurt feelings.
All that happened, and X still is relevant, as is Elijah and Farrakhan. All dug Castro.
You saying this like X was alive 10 years later to see Castro become the dictator that killed his own ppl black and white alike.

**** Farrakhan and Elijah.

Last edited:
Lol doesnt matter breh, because you arent following their narrative your econouters dont matter.

Huh? So I can't form opinions and observations on other places, cultures or peoples based on experiences from travelling? Then how we do learn about other cultures and what's going on in the world?

Then might as well that we can't take that into account if we go anywhere, even to places we visit in our own cities.

Back
Top Bottom