Fidel Castro has Died at 90

Lmao at dudes cosigning Castro but got their widdle feelings hurt over Trump saying mean things.

Selective moral compass at its finest.

this, i find it hilarious at da absurd Putin-Castro comparisons like da citizens of Russia don't have free movement or freedom of speech thats vaaaaaaaastly open compared to da Island jail thats Cuba.

this, i find it hilarious at da absurd Putin-Castro comparisons like da citizens of Russia don't have free movement or freedom of speech thats vaaaaaaaastly open compared to da Island jail thats Cuba.
You mean like how Putin has his competitors killed, or oppresses the media, that kind of open country?! Try harder black man, you can do it.

You mean like how Putin has his competitors killed, or oppresses the media

Russians can leave whenever they want.. Cubans enslave their entire population.

there IS NO FREEDOM in Cuban society, Period.

Russians can leave whenever they want.. Cubans enslave their entire population.

there IS NO FREEDOM in Cuban society, Period.
You think that not being able to oppose Putin without being killed is freedom? Deal with it or leave is cool to you? Come on my fellow descendant of Africans, you can do better.

:lol: ^

This is also funny..."Trump / Putin = Castro" :lol:

The disrespect.

Last edited:
Defending Putin is just as silly as defending Castro.

If Putin needed all those Russian bodies to prop us his economy, and maintain control, best believe Russian citizens would not be going anywhere.

Putin is just a more refined oppressive dictator, with more resources at his disposal.

Last edited:
I hate Castro, but Cuba is the hell hole Ninja is making it out to be.

My sister does there once every month for business. Tons of my family have been there for vacation for have some medical procedure.

I know and have met a lot of people that prefer vacationing in Cuba over the DR even.

However the oppressive nature of the Cuban government is inexcusable.

Last edited:
hyperbole at its finest

Castro is a monumental figure to some and evil to the rest, just like any revolutionary figure. Revolution was never pretty. But bad PR against Castro aside, he is truly on a league of his own.

Cuba, pre castro along with Argentina were seen as one of the strongest countries that were close to North America. Hell, his own dad got wealthy primarily working with the United Fruit Company. Even with all the added incentives of being close to a country like the US and being blessed with the economical opportunities/benefits, the country was corrupt to the core. Large amount of economical and political repression to the majority while the dictators lived in richly secured state. His stance against that corruption is what drove him to be what he was. He wanted to bring social reform, end corruption and economical benefit to the lowest classes who suffer the most. He fought for it just like Nelson Mandela fought apartheid, so Castro = Mandela comparison is a respectable one. From the bottom all the way to the top, step by step, he fought for every single thing he ever gained. A true revolutionary figure.

The current generation of Cubans will probably never understand the true motive of his cause or why they are still poor. But those from his generation and those that worked closely with the revolution essentially worked for free. They saw the bigger picture - access to health, social justice, "together stronger" and an independent Cuba. He challenged the majority to be great and do great, some say he was successful in creating that revolution till....Soviet = Cuba relation.

So..... 1. I don't know how Trump is considered in the same sentiment of the word "revolutionary" that Castro defined 2. Putin is also a terrible comparison, clearly the Oligarchs are rich, the majority are poor. Granted, Russia Post Soviet is strong (militarily)....Not sure how that benefited the individual Russian.

Last edited:
I know and have met a lot of people that prefer vacationing in Cuba over the DR even.

Punta Cana alone >*

only reason people hyping Cuba is cuz its a commercial timecapsule, while novel..is fleeting.

Last edited:

Punta Cana alone >*

only reason people hyping Cuba is cuz its a commercial timecapsule, while novel..is fleeting.

You have never been to Cuba, how the hell would you know why some that have been to both life Cuba more.

Last edited:
hyperbole at its finest

Castro is a monumental figure to some and evil to the rest, just like any revolutionary figure. Revolution was never pretty. But bad PR against Castro aside, he is truly on a league of his own.

Cuba, pre castro along with Argentina were seen as one of the strongest countries that where close to North America. Hell, his own dad got wealthy primarily working with the United Fruit Company. Even with all the added incentives of being close to a country like the US and being blessed with the economical opportunities/benefits, the country was corrupt to the core. Large amount of economical and political repression to the majority while the dictators lived in richly secured state. His stance against that corruption is what drove him to be what he was. He wanted to bring social reform, end corruption and economically benefit to the lowest classes who suffer the most. He fought for it just like Nelson Mandela fought apartheid, so Castro = Mandela comparison is a respectable one. From the bottom all the way to the top, step by step, he fought for every single thing he ever gained. A true revolutionary figure.

The current generation of Cubans will probably never understand the true motive of his cause or why they are still poor. But those from his generation and those that worked closely with the revolution essentially worked for free. They saw the bigger picture - access to health, social justice, "together stronger" and an independent Cuba. He challenged the majority to be great and do great, some say he was successful in creating that revolution till....Soviet = Cuba relation.

So..... 1. I don't know how Trump is considered in the same sentiment of the word "revolutionary" that Castro defined 2. Putin is also a terrible comparison, clearly the Oligarchs are rich, the majority are poor. Granted, Russia Post Soviet is strong (militarily)....Not sure how that benefited the individual Russian.

View media item 2220542

Back
Top Bottom