|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

The delay while shooting is really really annoying.. doesn't feel smooth at all

That delay is there so it allows the defense to catch up. Also have 2 other back up teams these stupid injuries are a joke.

Gotta get used to this new corner kicking.
I'm struggling hard with this :lol:

Really enjoying the faster play though. Being able to control the player on PKs is a nice little touch too.

Anybody here on XB1?

started with the journey and playing as the team instead of just alex hunter. It's a pretty dope story line- I went to Crystal Palace- and they were able to sign a 80+ striker (won't spoil it)) which makes me wonder if this happens with different teams. Went to bed at 2 last night and struggling at work right now.

Haven't played online yet but really enjoying the game speed- I play with Dynamic camera so everything is flying across the screen- in the demo I would shoot the ball and the next reaction was the ball hitting the post without seeing the keeper get it.

psn-chrislimegreen

started with the journey and playing as the team instead of just alex hunter. It's a pretty dope story line- I went to Crystal Palace- and they were able to sign a 80+ striker (won't spoil it)) which makes me wonder if this happens with different teams. Went to bed at 2 last night and struggling at work right now.

Haven't played online yet but really enjoying the game speed- I play with Dynamic camera so everything is flying across the screen- in the demo I would shoot the ball and the next reaction was the ball hitting the post without seeing the keeper get it.

psn-chrislimegreen

Bruv, I was hot when this happened :lol:

Liking the game so far. I'm not having too much of an issue with the delayed shooting. Think it's more realistic this way.

Is it the same Argentine cat no matter where you sign :nerd:

You talking about the transfer striker

or the Juan guy with the Ponytail?

Totally would be down for pro leagues.

Gonna return 2k17 today, and wil cop on black friday.

Fifa is life.

I should copp

I know PES is better but I should copp cause the overall experience is better (FIFA).

Man I still can't get the hang of these corners. Been playing it short instead :lol:

Transfer striker.

Ooh now mine was an English Dude.
Just got loaned out... killin it tho.

Played online and it's crazy with how people have breakaway speed which makes it more realistic

*when you're not running and a guy is running towards you, you can't cut him off.

lost my first game after 3 plays in seasons,
been rocking with Wigan for my Boy Will Grigg.

If you didn't know now you know.

Was watching OBJ (or OBZ, can't remeeber) on YouTube and he signed to Chelsea. Di Maria flexed on him in Spanish had me :rofl:

I probably won't be picking up the game until black friday...

Here's the official soundtrack for anyone who is interested

Edit: I don't know how to embed :smh:

Last edited:
Picked up my copy yesterday and won my first match online with Tigres. Really liking the threaded thru ball.
Im on ps4, PSN duecedime08

Back
Top Bottom