|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

Legends "confirmed" for PS4's version FIFA 18 (please let it be true). New legends include Brazilian Ronaldo, Maradona, Zidane :wow:

^^
I added you @uTep2Step Let's run one when you find a remote :lol:

squad I'm running with ATM, psn: Based4urFace lost my controller so give me a couple days before yall see me back online lol
I would highly recommend Sokratis as your right CB. He's very good. When I still had a bundesliga squad I've used 84 Sokratis and his second IF. He felt better than Boateng to me.

Opened up my last TOTW tradeable pack and got Hamsik 
smokin.gif
 Sold for 230k

Bought 88 Pogba with Hunter for 354k on Xbox to replace Moussa Dembélé in my premier league squad. Dembélé isn't bad and I hate to throw a fellow Belgian out of my squad but I wasn't really getting much use out of him. Yaya Touré has a much more significant presence on the pitch for me.

Heard nothing but good about Pogba's in-game performance (aside from his dabbing) so he should do well in Dembélé's spot as right CM, with instructions to get forward given his Hunter chem style and longshots.

I was thinking of building a second version of my French hybrid squad too. A 41212-2 formation instead of 4321 but I'm still working out the details.

Last edited:
View media item 2393693 squad I'm running with ATM, psn: Based4urFace lost my controller so give me a couple days before yall see me back online lol
I would highly recommend Sokratis as your right CB. He's very good. When I still had a bundesliga squad I've used 84 Sokratis and his second IF. He felt better than Boateng to me.
Yea right now im sitting on 6k, i plan on re working my back line to marcelo, naldo, if leno at goal, if sokratis and if piszczek. Is WL tourney hard? I been chumping out buf I been stuck on 15 points in div 4 for the past couple weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Legends "confirmed" for PS4's version FIFA 18 (please let it be true). New legends include Brazilian Ronaldo, Maradona, Zidane :wow:

^^
I added you @uTep2Step Let's run one when you find a remote :lol:

No way!

Can't wait to be done with grad school, haven't played much this year... Could of built a very nice squad with those FUT champ awards

I ended up selling Ronaldo after about 15 games. Went for 2.4 mil.

Decided to sell him since he didn't fit in my French or prem team.

Then just said **** it and sold everyone. Some of the notable guys were IF (86) lacazette, ibra, griezmann, pogba, and IF (86) Son.

Ended up with about 3.5-3.6 million coins. Currently rocking with a solid Calcio A squad. Entire starting lineup is IF.

89 Mertens, 89 dybala, 88 Insigne, 87 Nainggolan, just to name a few.

Still have some coins leftover so imma try to get that new TOTW Hamsik

Yea right now im sitting on 6k, i plan on re working my back line to marcelo, naldo, if leno at goal, if sokratis and if piszczek. Is WL tourney hard? I been chumping out buf I been stuck on 15 points in div 4 for the past couple weeks
Depends on who you face. I'm currently holding in Division 5 and the most I've made it to is winning 3 out of 4 in the WL knockout tournament. I've faced terrible players in the 3rd match only to face a ridiculously good player in the final. It's pretty random. Sometimes you get lucky and get a string of weaker opponents. If you want to try, I'd recommend waiting until the last day or 2 before the WL starts to do the tournament. Many good players do it as soon as possible, so if you try to qualify later you have a better chance of facing weaker opponents. Pretty much all the occasions I've reached the final were right before the start of the WL. In early attempts I'd usually just get knocked out in the first or second round.

Last edited:
After awhile Weekend League gets tiring and repetitive. I would hop on ASAP next year to get a head start to my club.

Sitting on D2 and havent advanced to D1 yet in 3 seasons, always flirting with advancing but I lose on purpose unless I have a great chance to win the D2 Title to auto qualify for WL.

My best ever built squad has been

Neymar - SBC Suarez (94) - OTW Mane (87)
Modric - Deco/Rui Costa/Okocha - SBC Can
Marcelo - Ramos - CB Azpi - TOTW Coleman (86)
De Gea

Thing with Suarez and La Liga is I couldnt find a strong link to him, not a fan of Iniesta/Rakitic in FIFA as a CAM so I just stick with a Legend. Team plays incredible, Neymar is a beast just cuts the defense up like butter.

OTW Mane extremely underperforms and dont feel like he has 99 Pace but his dribbling, shooting and crossing are supreme.

SBC Suarez has been the best SBC Challenge card I have ever done. High 90s in almost every shooting category, can pass through balls to Neymar or Mane and can hold the ball well for my mids to come into play. I can also take on a lot of non elite defenders 1 on 1 a lot too.

Sold my team and sitting close to 2 mill to splurge on OP TOTS Cards and have some fun before this game gets uninstalled.

The El Shaarawy SBC is looking rather enticing. 

have any of you guys tried it?
Costs around 500k, no thanks 
laugh.gif

Current squads:

French hybrid main squad 
smokin.gif

Prem league squad featuring Sonaldo 
smokin.gif

Had this as a concept for my FR hybrid squad in a 41212-2 formation but not sure on Lacazette's strike partner yet. Cavani is my top pick atm. I think he'd fit in well

This is the first year I played FUT. good change of pace from career mode. When does it unusually go dead? Sucks u can't carry anything to next year.

This is the first year I played FUT. good change of pace from career mode. When does it unusually go dead? Sucks u can't carry anything to next year.
I've Literally last week. I played fut up until totw 52 last yeae
The El Shaarawy SBC is looking rather enticing. 

have any of you guys tried it?
4x5 with long shots for days, only con is his strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
FUT is usually dead after a month ishh after they release Team of the Season cards for all the big leagues. Theres really no major International competitions this summer so there wont be much of any special cards to be waiting for if Im not mistaken.

Players should get cheaper and cheaper since its nearing the end and people in general will just anticipate FIFA 18 so the player base just drops.

Got a controller, been getting waxed on the sticks all day but if anyone wants to run fut on ps4 im game @:Based4urFace

got my mans. 

I had to end up selling IF cuadrado, sandro and perisic to get him.

probably cost around 440k

nice!! what chemistry you gonna apply to the card
I gave him maestro. which gives him 94 shooting, 90 passing, and 97 dribbling.

I already have 89 dybala at CAM, but I might as well convert him to ST to play alongside 89 Mertens. 

Also, y'all need to xbox man so we can run some games.. seems like everyone has PS4 
laugh.gif

If 18 dont get the legends on ps4 you will see me on xbone with the suwoo controller :rofl:

^ congrats man. 

get ready to ride the roller coaster of emotions for 40 straight games lol

I got my boots smoked this weekend, honestly was just gonna play with a bronze squad because of how demoralized i was

Back
Top Bottom