|| FIFA 17 Thread || Release Date-- Sept. 27 || Demo is out

I bet, his physical rating is just
sick.gif

What chemistry you used on the Cavani SBC?
I put Hawk on him to boost his pace, max out his longshots (hunter would be a big waste) and boost his strength and aggression even higher. He's a god.

Literally brushes off defenders no problem. He's pretty helpful in the defense too with his aggression and strength. He frequently intercepts balls around the opponent's defense. I've found the 76 interceptions stat pretty noticeable. And it doesn't really mess with his positioning either.

First game with Cavani against my friend I beat him 4-0 with 3 goals from Cavani. And my record against him is abysmal, having only won 1 title out of ~40 friendly seasons against him 
laugh.gif
 Now I'm ahead 2-0 and the odds for my second title are looking pretty good.

I don't mind losing 100+ times against my friend, I always enjoy the matches and it helps me get better playing against a much more experienced player.

Last edited:
TOTS for EPL leaked and my POTM SBC Kane just became useless.....that Walker :x  That De Bruyne :x
DAC2lLiWAAAGkhe.jpg:large

I'll never pack those no matter how much bread I spend :lol: :frown:

I bet, his physical rating is just :x

What chemistry you used on the Cavani SBC?
I put Hawk on him to boost his pace, max out his longshots (hunter would be a big waste) and boost his strength and aggression even higher. He's a god.
Literally brushes off defenders no problem. He's pretty helpful in the defense too with his aggression and strength. He frequently intercepts balls around the opponent's defense. I've found the 76 interceptions stat pretty noticeable. And it doesn't really mess with his positioning either.
First game with Cavani against my friend I beat him 4-0 with 3 goals from Cavani. And my record against him is abysmal, having only won 1 title out of ~40 friendly seasons against him :lol:  Now I'm ahead 2-0 and the odds for my second title are looking pretty good.
I don't mind losing 100+ times against my friend, I always enjoy the matches and it helps me get better playing against a much more experienced player.
View media item 2438101

Hawks a good chemistry card to apply. Sheeeeet, even if you left it as basic, you'd still be killin it :lol:

I'll never pack those no matter how much bread I spend
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hawks a good chemistry card to apply. Sheeeeet, even if you left it as basic, you'd still be killin it
laugh.gif
Generally I use Hawk on all my strikers (Lacazette, Cavani, Fekir, Martial, Son). Physical is very important to me as I suck at dribbling/skill moves, so high strength and aggression gives me a bit more room for error. And Hawk boosts longshots much higher than Hunter. I greatly enjoy being able to shoot and score nice goals from outside the box so Hawk is ideal for me.

The longshots Sonaldo and Cavani bang in sometimes are just ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just made this on FUTBIN for ****s and giggles

Ohhhhhhhh boi if only it wasn't impossible 
laugh.gif

Realistically I'll probably only try to get the Kane and Walker since those two are main stays in my team it would be nice to get some dope upgrades. 

I'll never pack those no matter how much bread I spend :lol: :frown:

Hawks a good chemistry card to apply. Sheeeeet, even if you left it as basic, you'd still be killin it :lol:
Generally I use Hawk on all my strikers (Lacazette, Cavani, Fekir, Martial, Son). Physical is very important to me as I suck at dribbling/skill moves, so high strength and aggression gives me a bit more room for error. And Hawk boosts longshots much higher than Hunter. I greatly enjoy being able to shoot and score nice goals from outside the box so Hawk is ideal for me.
The longshots Sonaldo and Cavani bang in sometimes are just ridiculous :lol:  

As someone who also sucks at skill moves, just learn like 2 or 3 moves and you'll be fine. Learn both fakes (pass and shot), berba spins and use some stepovers too. Just know when to effectively use them. For me, 9/10x if I spin and fake shot in the box, I'll draw a pen

Heaton shoulda got a TOTS instead of hererra, I could name atleast 5 players that performed better smh

As someone who also sucks at skill moves, just learn like 2 or 3 moves and you'll be fine. Learn both fakes (pass and shot), berba spins and use some stepovers too. Just know when to effectively use them. For me, 9/10x if I spin and fake shot in the box, I'll draw a pen
Yeah the few skill moves I use are pretty much restricted to ball rolls, fake shots and the occasional berba spin or heel flick. Tbh the ball roll helps me out the most. 

I'm waiting for that serie A TOTS. Need me a TOTS Alex Sandro 
nthat.gif
I'm just waiting on the Ligue 1 TOTS. Probably won't be able to afford any of these EPL players 
laugh.gif

At least other cards will be dropping in price a lot. Been wanting to try out Kane next to Son

Last edited:
So they gave Sigurdsson some well deserved recognition after all

If anyone deserved to be in the TOTS it's him, considering his goals and assists playing for a mediocre team. 

Last edited:
Do the black OTWF cards get upgraded if the player made TOY? ie...my black Mane' card...

Just saw this on R/FIfa ive noticed this a few times trying to find a good quality Belgian on the right wing 
laugh.gif

YFDzqAp6PHYlufawOLPOl2-E9Mqu_WWje2-O_KVah0s.png

Current French/Ligue 1 Squad
Another French/Ligue 1 fan 
smokin.gif
 That attack is looking mean

Have you tried Aurier at RB? Kinda wish I did that Kurzawa sbc. I use TOTGS Sidibe as my LB and he's great but would've liked to try out Kurzawa too. Back when I played a 4321 I tried out Di Maria but didn't really like him. I always used Ousmane Dembélé as my RF and Memphis as LF before switching to a 41212-2 formation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom