FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did the Colombian players objectives last night. Used a hybrid EPL squad with 5 Colombia players. 83 rated team. I played 4 squads and all of them were rated 87 or higher. I won 3 and drew once. I was surprised how easily I beat those stacked teams.

Having to play DR for all these weekly objectives made this happen.

ap_AF12D9A2-7936-4C3A-8776-836EE13DEC2C.JPEG

For the most part this is the team I’ll end the game with. Got lucky and packed Ronaldo in the base icon FUT Swap, literally the one I wanted the most, I was just hoping for a Brazilian or German tbh.

3A27C9C5-A336-400C-9042-39600A69D11A.png

Good squad, unfortunately this FIFA was so bad I think I'll pass on 20
I always seem to enjoy fifa no matter what. I don’t take it too seriously and if anything it’s always fun building a squad. But I think this is the first year where a lot of stuff, at least to me (finally) was extremely noticeable.

I always seem to enjoy fifa no matter what. I don’t take it too seriously and if anything it’s always fun building a squad. But I think this is the first year where a lot of stuff, at least to me (finally) was extremely noticeable.
I completely agree, it gives me the chance to play with the players I want all in one team but this FIFA was unbearable up until now

Holy ****! Almost 2 months early now and the game will actually be aligning with the footy season. Hopefully the gameplay gets worked on a ton but I'm not holding my breath.

man if I buy this **** week 1 I'm gonna be hot if they don't deliver
Week 1 gameplay will always be different once they patch it. I forgot which FIFA it was but it brought manual defense back for a couple weeks and people were livid they had to manually press a button to tackle again :lol:

With all the money they generate from FUT its embarrassing how shocking the gameplay has been since the 2010-13 days before they introduced the new engine.

Pretty sure the trailer release or whatever they're promoting in that tweet is coming tomorrow. They always use the european date style, so day/month/year. Pretty sure EA Play is this weekend as well so that makes sense.

I’ll play some fut here and there but I’m generally a career mode player. I’ll play 15-20 seasons with a team playing every match pre season included. Not this year game is so janky.

I’ll play some fut here and there but I’m generally a career mode player. I’ll play 15-20 seasons with a team playing every match pre season included. Not this year game is so janky.

I used to be the same, however I haven’t touched career mode the past two fifas, way too many bugs and they haven’t addressed the mode at all.

I'm out here still abusing the Youth Academy system methods with Career Modes with Portland and Frankfurt :lol:

The momentum and scripting is so obvious in career mode. All the goals I concede are either the 2nd or 3rd ball not bouncing my way or the AI abusing crosses. They need to add a foul slider too, some games the CPU AI only gets like 1 or 2 fouls and that's it.

well one thing for us career mode snobs is FIFA street is coming back in '20 so that's something to look forward too.

After packing a TOTS goalie from all of the previous Guaranteed TOTS SBCs, EA has finally blessed me again :lol:
First a tradeable TOTY Mbappé that sold for 3.4m, now I get his TOTS version untradeable :pimp:
At this point I just play some friendlies against friends here and there, as well as doing some SBCs. Rivals and especially Champs is pretty much la croqueta spam ad infinitum. No thanks.
17e7831b9790b69f53926ce06f57f555.png

Back
Top Bottom