FIFTY50 SKATE/STREETWEAR

Whats up NIKETALK
Some of you guys here might have heard of us here at FIFTY50 and some of you may have not. We are a skate shop/clothing store located in the heart of Azusa, CA. 

We strive to bring the locals the best up to date fashion in the street wear industry as well as the best products skating has to offer, on top of all of that we are just a few guys doing what we love to do and trying to make it. This thread may be new but we have been open for about a year and a half now. We are a HUGE hit locally here in AZUSA and the PASADENA area, but by making this thread we hope to attract not only locals but also visitors from neighboring cities. With that said, please support us and come check us out i promise you wont be disappointed. We are planning some big things for 2011 so keep checking us out for updates!
pimp.gif

LOCATED:

625 N.AZUSA AVE

AZUSA, CA 91702

(626)969-3801- feel free to call with any questions!

LIKES US ON:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIFTY50/145802002261

FOLLOW US ON:

TWITTER.COM/SKATEFIFTY50

Brands We Carry:

NIKE SB

ADIDAS SKATEBOARDING

CONS/CONVERSE

HUF

THE HUNDREDS

DIAMOND SUPPLY

UNDEFEATED

STUSSY

OBEY

PRIMITIVE

BLACK SCALE

SUPRA

ALTAMONT

GIRL

ALIEN WORKSHOP

INDEPENDENT

THUNDER

VENTURE

CHOCOLATE

ENJOI

there are alot more brands we carry but this is just a short list of what we have to offer......

Whats up NIKETALK
Some of you guys here might have heard of us here at FIFTY50 and some of you may have not. We are a skate shop/clothing store located in the heart of Azusa, CA. 

We strive to bring the locals the best up to date fashion in the street wear industry as well as the best products skating has to offer, on top of all of that we are just a few guys doing what we love to do and trying to make it. This thread may be new but we have been open for about a year and a half now. We are a HUGE hit locally here in AZUSA and the PASADENA area, but by making this thread we hope to attract not only locals but also visitors from neighboring cities. With that said, please support us and come check us out i promise you wont be disappointed. We are planning some big things for 2011 so keep checking us out for updates!
pimp.gif

LOCATED:

625 N.AZUSA AVE

AZUSA, CA 91702

(626)969-3801- feel free to call with any questions!

LIKES US ON:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIFTY50/145802002261

FOLLOW US ON:

TWITTER.COM/SKATEFIFTY50

Brands We Carry:

NIKE SB

ADIDAS SKATEBOARDING

CONS/CONVERSE

HUF

THE HUNDREDS

DIAMOND SUPPLY

UNDEFEATED

STUSSY

OBEY

PRIMITIVE

BLACK SCALE

SUPRA

ALTAMONT

GIRL

ALIEN WORKSHOP

INDEPENDENT

THUNDER

VENTURE

CHOCOLATE

ENJOI

there are alot more brands we carry but this is just a short list of what we have to offer......

looks good

best of luck

im kind of far though

(LAX area)

but if im ever around, i'll check you out
pimp.gif

also, i "liked" u on FB

looks good

best of luck

im kind of far though

(LAX area)

but if im ever around, i'll check you out