Filling pieces

I didn't realize they were that limited either. Glad I was able to get through on FP's website. These things look great in person.

Of course I have to have some sort of criticism, so here it is: I wish Guillaume would've gone a touch lighter on the splash on them. Also, it is tough to see the "Lingatto" in person on the splash. That sort of crease action on the leather looks really good in pictures but is hardly noticeable in person.

View media item 1505986
My two pairs from END came today, the shoe looks great but the fit is a bit off for me. The size down pair was rather tight around the heel area while the TTS had slightly too much room in the toebox.

Got my first pair in the other day, I've struggled to find 46s in stock anywhere. Quality on these scotch grain leather is as good as any other shoe I own. Anybody else's came with extra waxed laces and the plastic shoe trees? (Like the ones from Ikea)View media item 1505994

I'm a 12.5/13 in Nike/NB/Asics. I got a 45 in the low top, which is like a US12, and I fit comfortably in those. If they had a 44.5, I think I would fit in those too, but it would be a bit snug.
So yeah, half a size down to a full size down from your Nike size seems about right.

In other news, seems like the Splash is sold out everywhere now. Didn't think they were this limited to be honest. Anyone knows numbers on these small run FPs ?

Interesting you say this, I'm a 13 in Nike/Saucony/Asics and 12 in MadeInUSA NBs and a 46 in the FPs is snug on me. I definitely could not have squeezed in a 45. The box actually says "46" and "12.5" on it.

Got my first pair in the other day, I've struggled to find 46s in stock anywhere. Quality on these scotch grain leather is as good as any other shoe I own. Anybody else's came with extra waxed laces and the plastic shoe trees? (Like the ones from Ikea)
Mine only came in separate plastic wrapping. Not sure if I was supposed to get actual dustbags or shoe trees. No extra laces either.

My two pairs from END came today, the shoe looks great but the fit is a bit off for me. The size down pair was rather tight around the heel area while the TTS had slightly too much room in the toebox.
What US size are you and what FP sz was slightly big/small?

^^ Damn, starting to worry. Gonna be difficult to find a sz swap if my pair doesn't fit me. Thanks for the info, repped.

^^ Damn, starting to worry. Gonna be difficult to find a sz swap if my pair doesn't fit me. Thanks for the info, repped.
Honestly though, I think I would have been fine with either size. Had I not ordered two I wouldn't had the chance to be so indecisive!

Got my first pair in the other day, I've struggled to find 46s in stock anywhere. Quality on these scotch grain leather is as good as any other shoe I own. Anybody else's came with extra waxed laces and the plastic shoe trees? (Like the ones from Ikea)
Mine came with a dustbag and plastic shoe trees, which I exchanged for wooden ones. I'm not really sure I got extra laces but my pair already came with waxed ones.

Which one did you decide to keep? I am in the exact same predicament. The 43's are very snug, no room to move my toes, and the 44's are just to big. I feel if they stretch out a little they'd be even larger.

Does anyone who has had a pair of FP's of similar materials know if they stretch a lot after wear? or is it minimal?

Thanks

Which one did you decide to keep? I am in the exact same predicament. The 43's are very snug, no room to move my toes, and the 44's are just to big. I feel if they stretch out a little they'd be even larger.

Does anyone who has had a pair of FP's of similar materials know if they stretch a lot after wear? or is it minimal?

Thanks

I will say when I first put my 46 on, they were very snug. I was a little concerned but after wearing them for almost two full days and doing some walking in them, the leather does have a little give/stretch to it and breaks in really nicely imo. I would say keep the 43 and just wear them around and you should be fine. Just my recommendation though, depends how snug you usually wear your shoes.

Thanks
Well I have some time to decide before the return period ends (or see if anyone wants a pair) so I haven't decided. I was also told that FPs have a break in period and that they'll be fine after a few wears. I never really thought of having to break them in, 'cause I haven't had the need to do so for my past few new shoes!

I'm a 12.5/13 in Nike/NB/Asics. I got a 45 in the low top, which is like a US12, and I fit comfortably in those. If they had a 44.5, I think I would fit in those too, but it would be a bit snug.
So yeah, half a size down to a full size down from your Nike size seems about right.

In other news, seems like the Splash is sold out everywhere now. Didn't think they were this limited to be honest. Anyone knows numbers on these small run FPs ?

Same here. And I have a wide foot and they still fit fine

Looks like they are releasing a Mid Top version of the Splash, another chance for those who missed out on the low tops. Personally prefer the silhouette of the lows though!

Looks like they are releasing a Mid Top version of the Splash, another chance for those who missed out on the low tops. Personally prefer the silhouette of the lows though!
when are they releasing? really bummed I missed the first release, if anyone can direct me to a 42.5 or a 43 i would be greatly indebted

The splash mid's were only released to 5 German stores in an Edition of only 100 --- i was Lucky enough to pick up my size. What a shame that they wont See a further release, since the midtops imho have a way nicer shape.
Here are some quick shots
Still sticking to my opinion that the lows look better - but each to his own fam. I like the paint splatter on your pair though!

Just ordered the off white lows off of END with the 20% code. Came out to 170 shipped to the states, cant wait to get them in!

Just grabbed the off white balenciaga look-a-like "mountain cut" lows for 145 shipped off of the hypebeast store.  Unmitigated dopeness, I couldn't believe it.  Same price as an OG Jordan 1 or a crappy Saucony.  unreal.  (Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan 1s)

Just grabbed the off white balenciaga look-a-like "mountain cut" lows for 145 shipped off of the hypebeast store.  Unmitigated dopeness, I couldn't believe it.  Same price as an OG Jordan 1 or a crappy Saucony.  unreal.  (Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan 1s)
Now that is a steal

does anyone have any of the low top mountain cuts?

i was wondering if they were wider than the regualar model? and if so are they alot wider?

there is a pair i have been wanting to grab but i hate shoes that are wide...like sb's and whatnot. 

does anyone have any of the low top mountain cuts?
i was wondering if they were wider than the regualar model? and if so are they alot wider?

there is a pair i have been wanting to grab but i hate shoes that are wide...like sb's and whatnot. 

I just came up on a pair for $70 DS :pimp: I'll let you know in about 4 days when they come in and throw a pic in here

Back
Top Bottom