Filling pieces

Never knew there was a thread on these. Ive been considering a pair of these for almost 2 years (i think) now and could never justify paying the high price for them ($300+) and not ever seeing or hearing anyone talk about/recommend them.

Nice pickups those of you have em n posted. Im not a fan of the splash pair though.

I wish i would have caved way back when when the 2 pairs i liked were on END, this was maybe winter/spring last year

Last edited:
Got the wavy low tops from kith in a 40 but they are super tight around the front of my foot. Wish they fit because the are sick!
Not sure if I should go up to a 41 or 42. I think 42 would be too big.

Got the wavy low tops from kith in a 40 but they are super tight around the front of my foot. Wish they fit because the are sick!
Not sure if I should go up to a 41 or 42. I think 42 would be too big.

That Sucks man, was this your first pair of FP? i hate their sizing system I can't even remember what size I go with in their stuff and I can't get to my FP stuff to check atm or I'd give you my thoughts on sizing.

Any pics/ opinions on the shoe as far as quickly and craftsmanship goes?

Last edited:
Yeah the sizing confuses me some sites tell me my size 12 is equiv of a 45 and others 46.

footpatrol is tellin me 46, but END is saying 45

Yeah the sizing confuses me some sites tell me my size 12 is equiv of a 45 and others 46.

footpatrol is tellin me 46, but END is saying 45

46 fits like a true 12.5. I know someone who is a 12 in Nikes who wears a 45 in FP. May be a touch snug even but a 45 should fit right on point for you.

That Sucks man, was this your first pair of FP? i hate their sizing system I can't even remember what size I go with in their stuff and I can't get to my FP stuff to check atm or I'd give you my thoughts on sizing.

Any pics/ opinions on the shoe as far as quickly and craftsmanship goes?
Yeah first pair from them. I am definitely going to exchange for a different size because they are sick! The suede/leather smells incredible when you open the box haha kinda blew my mind
Also didn't see any glue stains or weird marks anywhere. Definitely worth the price.
Hopefully kith doesn't suddenly sell out of my size before I can exchange them.

Has anyone gotten any of the new releases with the ghost soles? Wondering if the new sole causes any sizing difference

Guys I need in what size to buy filling pieces in. I have a lot of Ralph and bikes which are either a size 38,38.5 or 39. I measured my feet and from what I measured and related to the filling pieces sizing guide, I fell in the region of an eu 37. What should I do because usually I wear a UK 5 or UK 5.5 which is generally an eu 38 or 38.5. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I tried on a fp 38 at the London store, it fit but it didn't feel right, it felt like I could maybe fit the 37. Please help!

Guys I need in what size to buy filling pieces in. I have a lot of Ralph and bikes which are either a size 38,38.5 or 39. I measured my feet and from what I measured and related to the filling pieces sizing guide, I fell in the region of an eu 37. What should I do because usually I wear a UK 5 or UK 5.5 which is generally an eu 38 or 38.5. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I tried on a fp 38 at the London store, it fit but it didn't feel right, it felt like I could maybe fit the 37. Please help!

Sounds like you answered your own question? If you tried a 38 but didn't feel right then try the 37.

I guess I will try the 37 when I next go there then
happy.gif
haha yea you answered your own question! remember to share a pic when you get your FPs 
happy.gif

Just noticed there's a Filling Pieces thread here, like some of you mentioned I couldn't really justify the regular price for these, but I picked up this pair on sale for $147 CAD (the best price I've seen locally). For sizing referrence, I wear a US9 for Nike/New Balance/Asics and got a 41 in these.

Mr. Porter has some on sale right now, <$100, mostly small sizes remaining: http://www.mrporter.com/mens/sale/s..._Pieces&sortBy=discount_perc-desc&dScroll=487

Last edited:
Guys drop 2 of the Spring/summer 2016 filling pieces will be on the website in the next couple days, guillaume the creator himself announced it through his Instagram :D

Guys drop 2 of the Spring/summer 2016 filling pieces will be on the website in the next couple days, guillaume the creator himself announced it through his Instagram :D

Nice I've been checking their site every few days waiting for the 2nd drop. What's his ig?

Just in from the Porter sale

Also, a bit of a dumb question, but do you guys relace your FPs to the usual criss-cross lacing, or keep it factory laced (horizontal lacing)?

how do these fit compared to common projects? same sizing? I'm a 44 in the achilles lows.

Also, a bit of a dumb question, but do you guys relace your FPs to the usual criss-cross lacing, or keep it factory laced (horizontal lacing)?

Hell no I don't keep that factory lacing lol, maybe if I was in middle school. I always relace the normal way.

Back
Top Bottom