Filling Up Your Personal Water Bottle Without Making A Purchase.....

Is it morally wrong to go into a fast food restaurant to fill up your water bottle without actually making a purchase? Why or why not.

Ive never heard of this.

I also havent walked into a fast food restaurant in years besides Subway.

with water?

no. it's not wrong. water is a human right. 

there's a line though. you can't be bringing jugs in.  

Last edited:
Is it morally wrong to go into a fast food restaurant to fill up your water bottle without actually making a purchase? Why or why not.
whos mans is this? you homeless or something man? that should be your only excuse for doing some **** like this...

I really wonder about you. I really do. 

I see no problem if it's just water. Most places give you a free cup to grab water with anyway.

Dude called him a thot
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I actually have never taken an empty container into an establishment with the sole purpose of refilling it.

Ive done it at fountains tho.

whos mans is this? you homeless or something man? that should be your only excuse for doing some **** like this...

I really wonder about you. I really do. 
Starting to question you man.

You tell me you wonder about me any chance you get. Just ask for my number or something man and stop being scared. Grow some damn balls

I dont know about gettin free water....but back in the gap there was this place called luthers bbq in my city. On Tuesdays it was all you can eat ribs and my mom used to take plastic bags in her purse and we would fill em up wit ribs and take em to our tias and tios.

Her purse would smell like a bbq pit for a week afterwards.

I dont know about gettin free water....but back in the gap there was this place called luthers bbq in my city. On Tuesdays it was all you can eat ribs and my mom used to take plastic bags in her purse and we would fill em up wit ribs and take em to our tias and tios.

Her purse would smell like a bbq pit for a week afterwards.
roll.gif
 Man that is a completely different level than me "stealing" water. The hell

I think it would be weird to just walk in, fill up your bottle, then walk out... If you just ask the workers if you could get some water, I really doubt anyone would care

Back
Top Bottom