FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by jcliz

For anyone looking for a first pair or a chance to double up: jimmyjazz.com dropped the price on both colorways to $89.99.  They have almost FSR of both, use code "MVT78" to take off an extra $5.
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...te&green=155A658E-2EE2-52CD-A540-1A63C1671B4F

Copped the Infrareds soon as I seen this post..Now I have one of each
smile.gif
Props. Kind of sort of want the white Raider cw... Time to go through this tread's pages for pics of them

Originally Posted by jcliz

For anyone looking for a first pair or a chance to double up: jimmyjazz.com dropped the price on both colorways to $89.99.  They have almost FSR of both, use code "MVT78" to take off an extra $5.
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...te&green=155A658E-2EE2-52CD-A540-1A63C1671B4F

Copped the Infrareds soon as I seen this post..Now I have one of each
smile.gif
Props. Kind of sort of want the white Raider cw... Time to go through this tread's pages for pics of them

Ok, so if Nike is listening...can we get a OG colorway Air Trainer 1 retro? I need new chlorophyls.

Ok, so if Nike is listening...can we get a OG colorway Air Trainer 1 retro? I need new chlorophyls.

^
they need to revive the whole line from the 1980's

Air Trainer
Air Cross Trainer (Low)**
Air Trainer TW
Air Trainer SC
Air Trainer TW II
Air Cross Trainer II (Low)**
Air Trainer SC II (Low)

^

Air Trainer
Air Trainer TW
Air Trainer SC
Air Trainer TW II
Air Trainer SC II (Low)

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^

Air Trainer
Air Trainer TW
Air Trainer SC
Air Trainer TW II
Air Trainer SC II (Low)

yup!  

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^

Air Trainer
Air Trainer TW
Air Trainer SC
Air Trainer TW II
Air Trainer SC II (Low)

yup!  

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

That's all I want out of my Nike wearing life.... Some wearable fully functionable soft suede and full grain leather shoes... 2000s are decent for everyday casual wear. but I want gym use out of mine
nice-kicks-madden-11-tournament-nike-trainer-12-release-recap-14.jpg

These priced at $109.99 with the correct bluish tint grey suede and the bright green accents would runs circles around many shoes..

The mold exists. We've seen it the past few years with Euro exclusives. The materials and colors exist. We've seen it on other shoes, and even "ode to the chlorophyll" maxim trainers.

I could preach for hours, but there was a reason these released in 1987, 1988, 1991, and 1993. They had retros before they even knew what that was. These just seemingly carried over.... and to think people make a huge stink out of the 1993-94 jordan I and III "retros"... Nah buddy. These were pushing units and running circles around some elite shoes in that time frame...... Then 2001 comes around, they bomb for whatever reason, using some top notch leathers and seudes (standard at that time). 2002 introduces synthetic napless materials
laugh.gif
, and 2008/2009 do the same.. All the while pushing the limited overseas "label".

Enough is ENOUGH. Treat these with some respect.. They are on almost everyones top 50 shoe list. People seemingly want them. After market reaches $200 for the 2002-2009 era.

The answers are simple, almost always.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

That's all I want out of my Nike wearing life.... Some wearable fully functionable soft suede and full grain leather shoes... 2000s are decent for everyday casual wear. but I want gym use out of mine
nice-kicks-madden-11-tournament-nike-trainer-12-release-recap-14.jpg

These priced at $109.99 with the correct bluish tint grey suede and the bright green accents would runs circles around many shoes..

The mold exists. We've seen it the past few years with Euro exclusives. The materials and colors exist. We've seen it on other shoes, and even "ode to the chlorophyll" maxim trainers.

I could preach for hours, but there was a reason these released in 1987, 1988, 1991, and 1993. They had retros before they even knew what that was. These just seemingly carried over.... and to think people make a huge stink out of the 1993-94 jordan I and III "retros"... Nah buddy. These were pushing units and running circles around some elite shoes in that time frame...... Then 2001 comes around, they bomb for whatever reason, using some top notch leathers and seudes (standard at that time). 2002 introduces synthetic napless materials
laugh.gif
, and 2008/2009 do the same.. All the while pushing the limited overseas "label".

Enough is ENOUGH. Treat these with some respect.. They are on almost everyones top 50 shoe list. People seemingly want them. After market reaches $200 for the 2002-2009 era.

The answers are simple, almost always.
Well said.
Sign me up.

when my 2000 retro chlorphyll's are wet, the grey looks like the original

chlorophyll's are one of select few pairs of kicks i have that i would still entertain a new retro of

Nike could bring back 2 og cw's of the Bo sc II's in good quality .. you can do the same with the chlorophylls Nike. Were waiting..

I'm not even going to start on which Trainers they should bring back, how they should execute, etc. Just know I generally fall in line w/98% of whatever Wally says on the matter. You have my blind vote sir.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm not even going to start on which Trainers they should bring back, how they should execute, etc. Just know I generally fall in line w/98% of whatever Wally says on the matter. You have my blind vote sir.
ditto....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I don't want to turn this thread into something that it's not but it's looking that way, atleast for another page or two.

Look at what I spotted today
IMG_0027._01jpg.jpg

Visit http://flattophitop.blogspot.com/ for more great photos

I'm jealous. Silky smooth suede. Just stunning.. This just ruined my day. I'd be considered a kid when these released, but kids today don't even realize how many people had or owned these.. I tell this story often but going to a gym in these or some zoom trainers, I am constantly stopped by older guys reminiscing about these shoes.

It would be an absolute travesty to not have some sort of event or release for this shoes 25th anniversary. And I'm just pushing it here, last year was actually the 25th if you include the entire 1987 year. After 2012, I can't skew the facts.

Finally pulled the trigger on these. Jimmy Jazz dropped them again to 79.99.

If anyone is going to do the same use promo code SAVEMOREJJ and you will save an additonal $20.

Comes out to about $155 after shipping & taxes.
smokin.gif

I can never catch a break. I wait an extra day, my sz 12s are gone.. It is seriously not meant to be. I'll just stick with the one pair forever at this pace.

Back
Top Bottom