Finally jordan 11 laces for sale your wishes have come true !

Well every month or so some nt'er makes a post asking for someone to give them info on where to buy replacement jordan 11 laces and there finally is aauction on ebay that has jordan 11 replacement laces in black and white for sale for 7 bucks a pop so who ever was looking for them heres the link and cop ifyou need -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:15|39:1|240:1318

- sorry for live link but im tired of seeing the same post every months asking for them

They're not as thick as the originals. Almost though. If you're really hurting, its not a bad.

Cool I need some for my CG!

Will it stop some NT'ers from making a post in the future? Sadly, NO!

I was just gona say that theres an NT member named mccj23 that sells replacement XI laces. I've only bought kicks off of him (on I$$), but I've seenhim selling them.

damn

thats a good look
eek.gif
nice find

Originally Posted by miamin2

I was just gona say that theres an NT member named mccj23 that sells replacement XI laces. I've only bought kicks off of him (on I$$), but I've seen him selling them.

I think that was him, I saw those a while ago too.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by miamin2

I was just gona say that theres an NT member named mccj23 that sells replacement XI laces. I've only bought kicks off of him (on I$$), but I've seen him selling them.

yeah me 3 i had a feeling that he was a niketalker
laugh.gif

NICE to know .... miamin2 wrote:
I was just gona say that theres an NT member named mccj23 that sells replacement XI laces. I've only bought kicks off of him (on I$$), but I've seenhim selling them.

yeah me 3 i had a feeling that he was a niketalker
laugh.gif

YES he is a NT'er like all of us ...

Back
Top Bottom