Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

JOJO has the best personalization hand down!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Do you mind if I rock that lingo on my Kobes here in the states? :smokin
smokin.gif

Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

My iDs came in:

What do you think?

*edit*

For the personalization on the strap, I just went with the old '01 of 01' deal. Lame. I know.
laugh.gif
I'm just not with having my name on a shoe, like I'm somebody. You know?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ Sorry. I forgot to explain that when I posted. I just edited with my explanation on that. But here's what I added (so you don't have to scroll up and find it
laugh.gif
).

For the personalization on the strap, I just went with the old '01 of 01' deal. Lame. I know.
laugh.gif
I'm just not with having my name on a shoe, like I'm somebody. You know?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^^^ DAMN those are Nice.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

Sorry for the bad pic, I will get my 5.0mp when the wife unit gets home, but here's a 2.0mp from my phone:

PEOPLE NEED TO POST THEIR ID'S!!!! EVEN IF SOMEONE ALREADY GOT YOUR COLOR SCHEME... POST IT DAM IT!!! POST IT I SAY!

EDIT**
I THINK 4FITNESS AND I ARE THE ONLY AMPED ONES FOR THIS THREAD. LOL
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I'll keep this thing going until Jesus comes back. Lol.
I got the e-mail that my new ones had been started on. I hope they'll be here in a few weeks. I'll probably get 1 more pr. I think I'l go for an away colorway this time, who knows?

COOK # 45
get fit.

soooo..... Damn my I'd's are pending and my first kobe I'd came in less than 3 weeks! Why? Bump
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I've only oredred one other pr. besides the ones on page 27. That's all gonna change though. I plan on doing an away LA colorway and possibly something else. I'm not buying any other shoes this year so I'm loading up on these. They're my fav Bball shoes of all time so I'm hooked. I'm still waiting on my 2nd pr. to arrive. They'll be up asap.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom