Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

can't wait to see your design. Man, I wanted to get the Lites but I love the Ultimates and the iD feature is so addictive

Thanks guys. I know what you mean by not wanting to use anything on expensive shoes but I couldn't resist when I saw 4fitness' pics. Just glad theycame out ok

I got my last pr. today. I did the LA away colorway. I'm real happy. I don't even think the pics do justice. Here you go:

zkiia053hs9.jpg

zkiia054ra3.jpg

zkiia051kx2.jpg

zkiia052kh4.jpg

COOK # 45
get fit.

nice pair 4fitness, probably the 2nd pair out of all the IDs that have had me like wow. I have considered that colorway if I make an ID, which looks doubtful.

Move those XIs out the way and give us more ID shots. On another note, my 1st pr. of IDs have a torn eyelet. I'm sending them back for a voucher. Ohwell.

COOK # 45
get fit.

4fitness - sick with the id's. i give you props for doing that color scheme. not many would do that color way...

and thanks to edd for that code. didnt even know that.
that might be the breaking point for me to do a jack move on 4fitness 81point color scheme. very nice. i might have to jack that sharpie move as well...
smile.gif

zkii004vo4.jpg

I love that colorway. Thanks NWT. I still don't know if I will return them or take them to get repaired. I get pissed because of the money I spend @ Nike when something tearsup after only a few games. Oh well.

COOK # 45

get fit.

Nice ID's, good to see people stocking up on theirs.

I would scoop a pair, but the performance of the II isn't the best for me. I love my Flight V's though, so I'm satisfied.

I'm thinking of getting another pair of ID's but I kinda want to get some zoom flight 5's instead.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I got my last pr. today. I did the LA away colorway. I'm real happy. I don't even think the pics do justice. Here you go:

zkiia053hs9.jpg

zkiia054ra3.jpg

zkiia051kx2.jpg

zkiia052kh4.jpg

COOK # 45
get fit.
Very nice Laker colorway.

^ That's what I'm talking about. Do it to it. I'm hooked on them as well. I was gonna do a ZKIILite colorway but it's UNC Blue 2K4s for me.

COOK # 45
get fit.

you too 4fitness. c'mon if you love kobe you'll do it... lol
i like the 2k4 unc but with $20 more you can get a personalized kb2! k4's will be up or maybe be in stores soon... thats me tho.

ced359f6e01fed04e34b918fee9f0699cb14a32_t.gif
i had these in my locker exact color because i love "christ the king" color scheme. so this might be the one of the last two with blacklaces tho and the other will be for sure 4fitness 81pts.

chris2wycked-- CAN YOU PLEASE POST BETTER PICS BRO. THIS IS THE BREAKING POINT FOR ME CAN YOU ASAP. I NEED TO GET THAT FREESHIP IN AS WELL

Back
Top Bottom