Financial Aid Suspended for the Upcoming YEar. What to do?

Has anybody ever gone through this? what did you do? What are some alternatives to Aid from the School?

Has anybody ever gone through this? what did you do? What are some alternatives to Aid from the School?

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

How about a job?  It'll be good experience for when you are out of school too.  Plus it'll be less that you have to pay back in the end.

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

How about a job?  It'll be good experience for when you are out of school too.  Plus it'll be less that you have to pay back in the end.

How did this happen? They just don't suspend financial aid without reason. Your best bet is to take out a private loan if you refuse to work while in school. 

How did this happen? They just don't suspend financial aid without reason. Your best bet is to take out a private loan if you refuse to work while in school. 

Smh, my school never even sent me a financial aid package letter. Every time I call the school, it just goes to the voicemail inbox and they never get back to me
30t6p3b.gif

Smh, my school never even sent me a financial aid package letter. Every time I call the school, it just goes to the voicemail inbox and they never get back to me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

30t6p3b.gif
That's why you go to the office and then talk to them personally.  Phone calls achieve you nothing in that office from my experience.

30t6p3b.gif
That's why you go to the office and then talk to them personally.  Phone calls achieve you nothing in that office from my experience.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

30t6p3b.gif
Yup. Quit crying and go see them in person. You gotta nag them until they take care of it right then and there. 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

30t6p3b.gif
Yup. Quit crying and go see them in person. You gotta nag them until they take care of it right then and there. 

This actually just happened to me. File an appeal. If your appeal is accepted, you will be required to maintain a GPA slightly higher than what was needed before.

Back
Top Bottom