FinishLine CDP's 3/20 2/21 1/22 8/15 $199.99

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

YEah I wante the 3/20 pack but there is only sz 8 and 8.5
DAwn I really want the 3/20 pack
mad.gif

I might be able to get them... what size?

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

YEah I wante the 3/20 pack but there is only sz 8 and 8.5
DAwn I really want the 3/20 pack
mad.gif

ugh same here bro i bought a pair of steel x's instead i regret doing that til this day =/

Originally Posted by SiG21

There isnt a great selection of sizes but they have some of the smaller sizes. Thought I'd let you guys know.

And I'm ready to accept the hate, someone usually has something smart to say but we'll see
Thanks for the info. Finally got my hands on the 8/15 CDP... the last one I needed. I could have sworn they didnt have my size when I checked overa month ago. Hopefully its not a jacked up quality return... although many on here will be quick to comment that CDP quality is jacked up to begin with.

copped the last 3/20 pack sz 8 @ FNL Serramonte from a nice cashier named Rachel; thanks NT!!!

Im a sz 8 but i really dont wanna pay 221 after shipping and tax just for retro 3's .. the 20's are just gonna collect dust. FOREVER smh

My store still has a few sizes in each. We have like all those in like a 8/8.5. A trick I actually came up with from a customer. She told me what she does. Shesaid to CALL Customer service (888-777-3949) then place an order. In most cases they can tell you if it is still possible to get. Just because its notavailable on the website doesnt mean its not sitting in someones stockroom. I've had stuff on hold that i knew for a fact you could not order. But after awhile my boss got sick of having to tell customer service we didnt have it so we shipped it out as an order. I had fire red 3s back in the day come thru tryingto be ordered a good 50 times. Lucky for me they were stashed and the boss didnt know where they were
tongue.gif

and o yes, anyone asking for promo codes. If you have 20 dollar coupons that you get from Winner Circle cards they say exclusions are Air Force and Full PriceJordan or something along those lines. Only coupon that does not exclude Jordan. Thats the best deal I can come up with. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom