Finishline Credit Card errors and Holiday Retro releases

If I were you, I'd try to order something now just to confirm you are really banned. Free shipping tho and if you can return them easily.
I'll tell you what happened over the course of this weekend - lol. Saturday - struck out all morning on FNL for the Retro 12 French Blues. I got through to the checkout screen, but couldn't get past it since it was flat out declining any transaction with my information. 

GF and I went to retail store here in Jacksonville, purchased a set of laces just fine - transaction went right through. Store employees had no clue what I was talking about when I explained the situation.

I'm just going to cool it on my accounts with them for the month of April - I don't think I'll be purchasing anything until the Retro 12 Black/Red.

Thanks for the help.

If I were you, I'd try to order something now just to confirm you are really banned. Free shipping tho and if you can return them easily.

I'll tell you what happened over the course of this weekend - lol. Saturday - struck out all morning on FNL for the Retro 12 French Blues. I got through to the checkout screen, but couldn't get past it since it was flat out declining any transaction with my information. 

GF and I went to retail store here in Jacksonville, purchased a set of laces just fine - transaction went right through. Store employees had no clue what I was talking about when I explained the situation.

I'm just going to cool it on my accounts with them for the month of April - I don't think I'll be purchasing anything until the Retro 12 Black/Red.

Thanks for the help.

I know exactly what happened. I hair provided you a test case since you wouldn't be able to submit an order if they were telling the truth.
It's all in here that the 30 day crap isn't true.

Might be in the same boat. I'm trying to buy some shorts and they keep saying it's my bank/cc company. Spoke to my cc company, no blocks or anything. FNL straight trash.

Just to update. They did flag my account for 14-30 days. I tried getting the FB 12's and they kept saying payment error. I don't use bots or anything of that nature. It is indeed your ACCOUNT that gets flagged because I tried buying something as BigJ505 suggested with a DIFFERENT card and it got cancelled within 24 hours. Some shoddy customer service and system. :smh:

Last edited:
They have made me sooo mad recently with the French Blue release....Everytime they tweet im just mad salty!!!

I waited 30 days and still cluldnt purchase the jordan 11 low whote gold. Has anybody figured a way around the system? I tried a different address, IP, credit card, almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom