Fire breaks out at Tyler Perry's studios in Atlanta

Believe me.......the way he portrays black people, its 10x worse in real life!!!!!!!!!!

people just HATE the truth.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by omgitswes

...again, to the people that dont like TP: did you support Red Tails? 
nerd.gif

I did and my opinion on him didn't change. Dude is horrible

...oh by all means stand on your soap box and scream it at the top of your lungs if you feel that way since you took the time out to vote for a change in black media. im not looking for anyone to change their opinion on TP.

...its the ones standing on the soapbox complaining about how black people are portrayed in the media, while they continue to support WSHH type content all while not lifting a finger to cast a vote in the other direction. yup, Red Tails sucked balls, but i voted.

...its the same double standard as the Basketball Wives movie. The same women who watch Basketball Wives are the same ones to complain about images of women of color in the media.

Can I just dislike the guy because he makes really awful art?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I did and my opinion on him didn't change. Dude is horrible

...oh by all means stand on your soap box and scream it at the top of your lungs if you feel that way since you took the time out to vote for a change in black media. im not looking for anyone to change their opinion on TP.

...its the ones standing on the soapbox complaining about how black people are portrayed in the media, while they continue to support WSHH type content all while not lifting a finger to cast a vote in the other direction. yup, Red Tails sucked balls, but i voted.

...its the same double standard as the Basketball Wives movie. The same women who watch Basketball Wives are the same ones to complain about images of women of color in the media.

Can I just dislike the guy because he makes really awful art?

- sure.

What does any of that really have to do with people genuinely just not liking the guy because they think he's corny?  Also, why are you in here so quick to jump to his defense? You're a fan...cool, but you in here doing way too much 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

What does any of that really have to do with people genuinely just not liking the guy because they think he's corny?  Also, why are you in here so quick to jump to his defense? You're a fan...cool, but you in here doing way too much 
eyes.gif

...i wonder? why is it that people on here always assume someone is coming to the defense on something?

..im not a fan, and im not coming to his defense? where in the blue hell would you get that from?
nerd.gif

...."coming to his defense"?? stop it.
laugh.gif

bro...you have 1/3 of the posts and you started the thread...you not a fan though? lol ok buddy you got it.

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

bro...you have 1/3 of the posts and you started the thread...you not a fan though? lol ok buddy you got it.

...i started a thread about his studio BURNING DOWN. that means im a fan?
laugh.gif

I clicked this link strictly to read the comments...I wasn't let down lol.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Some people caught on fire, but they quickly stopped, dropped and rolled.
Footage from the scene:
Spoiler [+]

o5t92r.jpg

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Madea done burnt up the chicken. In theaters this summer

roll.gif

Would be @+%%+*$ at it's finest.

Can already see the crowd shuckin' and jivin' to get in.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Believe me.......the way he portrays black people, its 10x worse in real life!!!!!!!!!!

Nawl, the truth is that his movies SUCKS!!!!

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Nawl, the truth is that his movies SUCKS!!!!

Really doe, but women eat that %%$% up!

...again, to the people that dont like TP: did you support Red Tails? 
nerd.gif

Yes...Point?  TP had nothing to do with Red Tails.

Besides that movies sucks, too.
laugh.gif

Spike Lee's  'Miracle at St Anna > Red Tails and TP's movies
pimp.gif

pretty corny/classless to post hat smileys as if it's a good thing that the only black filmmaker in Hollywood who is making moves, almost had his studio burn down.

Back
Top Bottom