Fire Red 4 Legit Check

Everything looks good to me except for the toe box.. Not stamped b-grades. Is it possible Jordan just missed marking them?

Thanks in advance.

post pic of the TWENTY TWELVE and a pic of the dots under the waffle tabs

jordan brand sells flawed pairs/b grade quality as retail A grade all the time, its not unusual

post pic of the TWENTY TWELVE and a pic of the dots under the waffle tabs

jordan brand sells flawed pairs/b grade quality as retail A grade all the time, its not unusual
What he said ^ lol i gotta start making a shortcut for asking for the dots and engraving

Lol hadn't heard about that through the couple of threads i looked on for legit checks..

Anyways, every one has 7 dots except for one side on the left shoe.

Not sure where the engraved TWENTYTWELVE is located.. please advise.

Last edited:
Twenty twelve is on them. Just found it.
Please post a picture of it, good fakes have it too, the engraving is just different :wink:

They look legit from what I can see even though quality is not very good on this pair (notice the massive different between the left and right toeboxes)

Posted. Hopefully it's a good enough shot.. Just don't want to unlace them too much if I'm sending them back to him. He said no returns and all that but I'm debating getting my money back since they're basically unmarked b grades..

Please post a picture of it, good fakes have it too, the engraving is just different :wink:

They look legit from what I can see even though quality is not very good on this pair (notice the massive different between the left and right toeboxes)

Back
Top Bottom