Firefox browser vol. 4 (Beta)

I prefer Safari as my alternate. I'm so used to firefox since I've been using it since 03 for xp that I still use it as my preferred browser on my mac.

Thx for the link, def faster.

I prefer Safari as my alternate. I'm so used to firefox since I've been using it since 03 for xp that I still use it as my preferred browser on my mac.

Thx for the link, def faster.

I alternate between Fox and Safari, Chrome isn't 'bad'... I'll DL this tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

I alternate between Fox and Safari, Chrome isn't 'bad'... I'll DL this tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

Everytime FF releases a new version you gotta wait until they've perfected (or close to) the damn thing. They crash like a mutha during the early stages.

I remember when they were starting FF 3, I was using 2.x.x until I thought it didn't crash that much anymore.

Everytime FF releases a new version you gotta wait until they've perfected (or close to) the damn thing. They crash like a mutha during the early stages.

I remember when they were starting FF 3, I was using 2.x.x until I thought it didn't crash that much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom