First 48 sucks!!!

kingcrux31

Staff member
smh.gif

it only sucks because the criminals are stupid and dont know their rights or dont know how to dissapear after the block gets hot...those clowns keep confessing and hanging around after they do their dirt
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Crime 360 > Everything
I love First 48, but I have to agree with the above statement. I like the science that is involved in crime fighting.

Yeah I have my problems with that show.. As stated, and when they talk about the witness. And they basically give the person up by either saying their name, leaving the voice unchanged, showing what they wear (when they come straight from the scene), or showing their house, or some other detail.. BUT I LOVE THAT SHOW

they need to do a First 48 in NYC

I'm tired of watchin these dumb circa 2000 cash money lookin dudes gettin knocked over the stupidest @$!%

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I'm tired of watchin these dumb circa 2000 cash money lookin dudes gettin knocked over the stupidest @$!%
So you want
A. The criminals to look cooler, and
B. get locked for?  Seeing as though it's the homicide unit what would be different in NY?

when i first saw it i thought it would be could, but it wasnt.  didnt really keep me entertained.

on another note, i hope homeland security usa comes back on in the summer.  that show was hilarious to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

So you want
A. The criminals to look cooler, and
B. get locked for?  Seeing as though it's the homicide unit what would be different in NY?

Im tired of the same ol stories:

body found in the woods
gang shootings in the slums

I want something different like:

subway serial killers or some #$!@, idk

everything is cooler in NY even homicides

Studies show you don't get your nut off till somewhere in between the second 48 sucks.

It's mind boggling how these dudes just open up. Cops are looking for said individual, word gets around, and they go to the station voluntarily. And when they get there, they open their mouths, and dig themselves into a hole. Like, I was there, but I wasn't the one shooting. It's crazy, really. Lawyer up, and a fifth of people involved could probably beat the case and/or not get charged with anything.

Either way, this show is pffft

Back
Top Bottom