First 48 sucks!!!

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

they need to do a First 48 in NYC

I'm tired of watchin these dumb circa 2000 cash money lookin dudes gettin knocked over the stupidest @$!%
So you want
A. The criminals to look cooler, and
B. get locked for?  Seeing as though it's the homicide unit what would be different in NY?

Im tired of the same ol stories:

body found in the woods
gang shootings in the slums

I want something different like:

subway serial killers or some #$!@, idk

everything is cooler in NY even homicides
indifferent.gif

I'm tired of watchin these dumb circa 2000 cash money lookin dudes gettin knocked over the stupidest @$!%

laugh.gif

The problem with this logic is that criminals that end up locked up aren't the greatest at being criminals, so more than likely wherever the show is filmed, you'll see dudes getting locked up for dumb $%!+.  Kinda how it works with crime. 

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

So you want
A. The criminals to look cooler, and
B. get locked for?  Seeing as though it's the homicide unit what would be different in NY?

Im tired of the same ol stories:

body found in the woods
gang shootings in the slums

I want something different like:

subway serial killers or some #$!@, idk

everything is cooler in NY even homicides
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Are you stupid or something Phil Le0tard0?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

The problem with this logic is that criminals that end up locked up aren't the greatest at being criminals, so more than likely wherever the show is filmed, you'll see dudes getting locked up for dumb $%!+.  Kinda how it works with crime. 

Yeah there's a reason the good criminals can live life and get fly.  So all you get is dudes from that gif with dude getting showered with money on the sidewalk.

They already have DEA (US Marshalls) where they hunt down fugitives and it's NY-NJ based show.

If I had to rank the A&E shows:

1. First 48
2. that Steven Seagal show
3. Dog DBH

as for the best team in the First 48

1. Memphis
laugh.gif
(word to that NTer who got ransacked tho)
2. Miami (but I do think they have the hardest time of catching criminals because of the illegal aliens in the area)
3. Dallas

Originally Posted by hellaones

<---

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
hellaones[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

02/09/1010:32 PM

laugh.gif
Big Bundy.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]Also, I think it may seem weird to many that the suspects are so forward because most of our ideas and knowledge of
a police investigation/interrogation come from our entertainment.

BTW The episode with the serial killer>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by franchise3

It's mind boggling how these dudes just open up. Cops are looking for said individual, word gets around, and they go to the station voluntarily. And when they get there, they open their mouths, and dig themselves into a hole. Like, I was there, but I wasn't the one shooting. It's crazy, really. Lawyer up, and a fifth of people involved could probably beat the case and/or not get charged with anything.

Either way, this show is pffft

No offense, but what you see on TV is what happens probably 95% of the time in real life.  The whole "stop snitchin'" campaign has really skewed the view on what really goes down.  Everyone talks that mess, but put the pressure on and most people crack.  The whole point is that people realize they're caught, so they'll deflect the blame on their homies in the hopes of getting off free or with a lighter sentence.  I work in a prison (no Rawse) and I read these dude's files every damn day--I can't tell you how many confess after some pressure.  I think a testimony to that is that most murders don't go unsolved.   

But the thing is that until you're in that situation facing a murder charge, you really can't say what you'd do.  You can THINK you know what you'd say or how you'd act, but facing life in prison will put the fear in that @!$ quickly.  At the end of the day, your dudes won't be doing your time with you so survival mode takes over and you do what you have to do for dolo. 

Don't believe Camron when he says he wouldn't snitch.  It's all entertainment. 

It's mind boggling how these dudes just open up. 

That %%$! be funny as hell, them dudes always start crying before they start speaking.

I forgot what comedian was talking about this but that %%$! had me
laugh.gif

i actually find the show quite interesting , you can learn a thing or two from it

Originally Posted by hellaones

<---

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
hellaones[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

02/09/1010:32 PM

laugh.gif
Big Bundy.
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Wasn't that episode where his  hairdresser told the Po's where he is?
laugh.gif
I remember the dude...he didn't even ressist arrest, he just bounced with them.

Big Bundy
laugh.gif
Ns rockin perms in Memphis?
smh.gif

But yeah Im tired of them being in all these country cities like Memphis, Louisville, Dallas, Kansas City, ect.

also who that fat lady with the gap gonna catch if a suspect tries to flee?
laugh.gif

"cmon now baby I needs you tell me what happen"

"you only making it harder for yourself hunny"

This show has inspired me to pursue a career in Homicide Investigation. (or any other Investigation career)

^ Homicide looks like it would be an interesting, great career. Then I remember you have to be a cop.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

It's mind boggling how these dudes just open up. Cops are looking for said individual, word gets around, and they go to the station voluntarily. And when they get there, they open their mouths, and dig themselves into a hole. Like, I was there, but I wasn't the one shooting. It's crazy, really. Lawyer up, and a fifth of people involved could probably beat the case and/or not get charged with anything.

Either way, this show is pffft

No offense, but what you see on TV is what happens probably 95% of the time in real life.  The whole "stop snitchin'" campaign has really skewed the view on what really goes down.  Everyone talks that mess, but put the pressure on and most people crack.  The whole point is that people realize they're caught, so they'll deflect the blame on their homies in the hopes of getting off free or with a lighter sentence.  I work in a prison (no Rawse) and I read these dude's files every damn day--I can't tell you how many confess after some pressure.  I think a testimony to that is that most murders don't go unsolved.   

But the thing is that until you're in that situation facing a murder charge, you really can't say what you'd do.  You can THINK you know what you'd say or how you'd act, but facing life in prison will put the fear in that @!$ quickly.  At the end of the day, your dudes won't be doing your time with you so survival mode takes over and you do what you have to do for dolo. 

Don't believe Camron when he says he wouldn't snitch.  It's all entertainment. 

True people crack under the pressure, but a lot of these dudes crack unnecessarily.

A lot of times we see on the show dudes ain't the one that pull the trigger, but crack regardless.  Some of the time, the police don't have any evidence against a certain person, but once he opens up, and puts himself at the scene of the crime, it's all downhill from there.  Now, when you're guilty, and they're throwing out life sentence threats at you, the pressure could be too much to bear.  But at the end of the day, at least a fifth of the cases we see, there's nothing much to pin on a person, and the mere result of them opening up, signals their doom.

It's not so much about stop snitching, it's just, lawyer up, and take your chances from there. Because once they have you on that videotape saying stuff, there's no turning back.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

pssshhhhh....boi STOP
Exactly.
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

laugh.gif
Big Bundy
[table][tr][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Wasn't that episode where his  hairdresser told the Po's where he is?
laugh.gif
I remember the dude...he didn't even ressist arrest, he just bounced with them.
Yup.

*%%!, he told on himself "I ain't even got no car"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom