FIRST EVER GIRLS AIR JORDANS ON EBAY??? THESE ARE SICK

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THOSE KICKS ARE FIRE!!!! CAME OUT BACK IN THE DAYS FOR WOMEN BUT I SWEAR I'LL COP LOL

Brings back old times
smile.gif
now i remember them.
They were basically the XIII with different
Upper layout. But i must say they look more
Bulky than the XIII.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Garbage in 1998 still garbage in 2012

i bet you  bought the xi`s the last 3 years with the shoddy material and the messed up patent leather form tho didnt you?

i was at a footlocker guess i was like 9 and asked for my size, the guy clowned me cuz they were girls shoes and i ended up with a random pair on nike cross trainers smh

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Garbage in 1998 still garbage in 2012

i bet you  bought the xi`s the last 3 years with the shoddy material and the messed up patent leather form tho didnt you?

Don't see what that has to do with anything ,but you can rock some whack sheyrle swoopes Jordan's if it's your thing , I'll rock my og wht/blk/red xiii from the same year

any shoe could of taken the place of the 15 and would of been a great hit. not a fan of the 15 at all. As for these...... pass!

Wow, it is funny how a lot of y'all have never seen or heard of these.
roll.gif
  I bought a pair for my sister, back when I came home from college.  As well these were NOT the first Jordan sig for a female player, (the FIRST female athlete for Jordan was signed just recently).  Nice find OP, and yes I remember many of the fellas rocking these.

^he is just trying to promote his auctions, which i have proven at least twice before my posts were deleted 
eyes.gif

If the auctions are indeed his, the only one who continues to promote it is you. Your failed attempt to "bust him out" is only bringing more attention to his auctions.

Back
Top Bottom