First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
a35TW7Q.gif

already have a bundle of bc3s, but only one NA version. Can never have enough of these, will definitely try and scoop up one more but that SHINY A** leather man smh
mean.gif
. It will probably be another random online drop too 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I would cop because I owned the 2nd retros from 2001. Been waiting a long time for these.

Last edited:
when you guys say its off in shape what release year BC retro is closest to the og shape you guys are talking about

All the way ready for these! Even though I have the 03 wc's w/ the jumpman , the blk/cmt look off w/o the NA on them. Glad I get a chance to get them the right way.

Not bad.  Hope the released version has that buttery tongue that the 88s had.  Didn't get a close enough look at the tongue, but from what I saw, it didn't look the same.

Not bad, but not great. Still irritates me that there's no fire red insole but that can change at the last moment.

Thanks for vid man I'm in for a pair broke out my 2011's on Sunday for the first time

they look pretty sharp too me, I can definitely see the cooking oil type shineyness but I doubt it will be visible to people that look at your shoes, its much different if you stick your face up to them

they look pretty sharp too me, I can definitely see the cooking oil type shineyness but I doubt it will be visible to people that look at your shoes, its much different if you stick your face up to them

It's not really about whether anyone else can see it or not, you're the one living with it, and that's what matters. The shininess isn't a deal breaker for me, but I'd still love for the release pairs to tone that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom