Looks different from the OG's to me..
"It's SHOWTIME!"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
THEY LOOK EXACTLY AS THE ALL BLACKS FROM 2-3 YEARS AGO
:smh:
smh.gif
I was looking forward to these too, Boo!

Garbage. You couldn't pay me to wear those. If I wanted a pair of XIII's that badly I would just shell out for some OG's

not bad at all..but i was expecting them to be more like the ogs..oh well it's jordan brand..i can't wait till they release the pics for the 13 :smokin
smokin.gif
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

not a fan of the X's especially the shadows. the XIII's though, thats where its at.
I Shine Cause I Grind

sheeattt disagree with me all you want
i sold the og's years ago and this is how we are getting repaid????
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

no reverse jumpman logo,no heavy smoke gray,the lining????

wow JB already @#%$ Up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they are ugly but thanks for the sharing.. looking forward for other pair's first look.

PS: make the FIRST LOOK official post?
Indohan

Hey look guys I think there ok not great but if you want the other shoe what do you do. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

That liner is pretty loud. Not that bad though for someone who doesnt pickup recent drops. I cant wait to see what they do to the XIII's. Good thing I have a fresh wearable pair already. You know they're going to do something stupid.

Those pics are terrible, but the shoes themselves are nothing to brag about as well.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

i dont understand why some of you are saying that you hate them, AND STILL COPPING. this is exactly why JB is releasing the packs in the first place. they get you to buy 2 pairs when you only want 1. buy what you like, not just for the sake of resale. personally, i never liked the shadows and didnt plan on copping this pack. now that i see some pics, im still not copping.

they dont even look close to the OGs... but both are ugly anyways, i only want the blacktoe XIIIs lol
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
Billion Dollar XX3- Have you ever seen a pair of Shadows prior to this post?
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Back
Top Bottom