First look--Air jordan 6 rings Portland Trail Blazers !!!

...................................................Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dang it!!!!!!!! Fine! I like them now. At least I put up a good fight though!

that is quite interesting. More low profile as opposed to the puple and orange midsoles that were shown prior to these.

i really dont like the lazering on these "Finals opponents" editions....the rest of the kick's colour placement and everything else isgood....just too much variant looking lazer work goin on!...but nice CW, as are the Suns and Lakers colourway....

wonder what the jazz will look like...

but question...why just one patch of clear toe area at the sole?...was it like that on the suns and hollywood colourways that were shown b4?

i'm sorry but i like the 6 rings. so these are nice. These are the first laser release i like. The blacks were ugly as hell. I have to say these, theconcords and breds are really nice

this is getting way out of hand. JB please stick to quality over quantity.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

as much as we dont like these shoes. 10 years from now these very shoes will be sought after by the new shoeheads.

not as bad as the Laker, and Phoenix colorway, but again the Lasering ruins the shoe.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

WOW AT THAT SINGLE PATCH OF CLEAR SOLE......pointless lol....
laugh.gif
Thats so random its like a bald spot on a shoe. What arethey thinking at JB???

The design of the upper was alright as box paper for the 6 rings ,
but its to much to go on the shoe itself........

Back
Top Bottom