First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

< blockquote>papeshfoo wrote:
I was talkin to a dude at FL about these today about how I missed out, he asked what size I was and he said he got um...I said ill wouldn't pay over 200 and he laughed at me and said "come at me with 500 and they are yours". Gave him the :stoneface and walked out....clown.

Setting : Somewhere in NYC.Time : in the wee hours of the mornings.3:30 AM : NT2488 reads this story and feels apathetic about what the game has become. It's like we're breeding future bad businessmen.3:32 AM : NT2488 packs a bowl and smokes it.3:52 AM : NT2488 finds this story hilarious and tells that dude who wanted 5 for em to keep hustlinnnn.

< blockquote>papeshfoo wrote:
I was talkin to a dude at FL about these today about how I missed out, he asked what size I was and he said he got um...I said ill wouldn't pay over 200 and he laughed at me and said "come at me with 500 and they are yours". Gave him the :stoneface and walked out....clown.

Setting : Somewhere in NYC.Time : in the wee hours of the mornings.3:30 AM : NT2488 reads this story and feels apathetic about what the game has become. It's like we're breeding future bad businessmen.3:32 AM : NT2488 packs a bowl and smokes it.3:52 AM : NT2488 finds this story hilarious and tells that dude who wanted 5 for em to keep hustlinnnn.

i have my pair just sitting in the closet..i thought about selling..but i do enjoy the impressive box in my stacks

i have my pair just sitting in the closet..i thought about selling..but i do enjoy the impressive box in my stacks

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

laugh.gif
 I feel you on that bro that box makes my stacks look a little better, i wore my pair once already the suede got dirty and wouldn't come off 

so I got some cleaner from the store and cleaned it off, not wearing them for a while

laugh.gif
 I feel you on that bro that box makes my stacks look a little better, i wore my pair once already the suede got dirty and wouldn't come off 

so I got some cleaner from the store and cleaned it off, not wearing them for a while

I want that box more than the shoes.
laugh.gif

I want that box more than the shoes.
laugh.gif

Yes! They have officially decreased in value. Finally!
pimp.gif

Here's some of the prices they have ended for along with the size.

11.5=$280-$290 Shipped.
11=$290 Shipped
9.5=$285 Shipped
10=$270 Shipped
13=$285 Shipped
9= $290 Shipped

Estimated prices $280-$320. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes! They have officially decreased in value. Finally!
pimp.gif

Here's some of the prices they have ended for along with the size.

11.5=$280-$290 Shipped.
11=$290 Shipped
9.5=$285 Shipped
10=$270 Shipped
13=$285 Shipped
9= $290 Shipped

Estimated prices $280-$320. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif