FIRST LOOK: AIR MAX 95 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

Wonder if Bots get flagged or something and kicked out of line.

I don't think there's anyway to flag bots.
On Nike's end it would just look like all the World Record Holders for fast clicking are all sneakerheads.
Even though common sense would say that if somebody checks out in under 5 seconds, it's a bot.
All they need to do is use a Captcha before you can add to cart on TLO releases, and the bots would be stopped.
But then Nike would have to care, to them the bots are great, they get to sell out every shoe they TLO.

SOLD OUT Tweet, but I'm still waiting...this is messed up, i am always really fast, but i never get out of line, since this line system started I dont think i got anything on NDC

I don't think there's anyway to flag bots.
On Nike's end it would just look like all the World Record Holders for fast clicking are all sneakerheads.
Even though common sense would say that if somebody checks out in under 5 seconds, it's a bot.
All they need to do is use a Captcha before you can add to cart on TLO releases, and the bots would be stopped.
But then Nike would have to care, to them the bots are great, they get to sell out every shoe they TLO.

What sucks is I think I read in another thread that someones order was cancelled and they were flagged for using one and they said they didn't even use one! Who knows though, maybe they did. I just don't see Nike investing that much time in it when either way, they're getting their $$$ :smh: :smh:

annddd it's gone.

418407767_640.jpg

I mean at least my connection held up.....
laugh.gif
 Record with NDC 1-20

Last edited:
I was in line until the very end for a size 10. Like 30 seconds after Nike tweeted sold out I got kicked out of line. :\

I don't understand why some get to stay in line and some get kicked out of line.
I would rather be kicked out of line instead of keeping my hopes up.  I have been 1/10 when put in the waiting line, thats 10% success rate.  So odds are not really in your favor either way.

Back
Top Bottom