First Look (I Think): Air Jordan Flight 23 and Ol'School Low

i think the flight23 is an amazing shoe. the designer put lots of work into the little details, and i really like it alot. there are lots of coolcolors...copped for sure. i even want the guy who designed them to sign them for me
glasses.gif

JB's design lately makes me wonder if they actually put a bunch of design cues from i-xiii on cue cards, throw them all in a bag and then just draw coupleof cards from the bag each time when they need to come up with some new Team Js.......it's like if they don't realize they cannot keep re-hashing thesedesign cues over and over again....

Originally Posted by skylark8605

i think the flight23 is an amazing shoe. the designer put lots of work into the little details, and i really like it alot. there are lots of cool colors...copped for sure. i even want the guy who designed them to sign them for me
glasses.gif

You would think that, since you apparently work for Nike (for now.)
Nice try, though. Way to prove that you have to be on Nike's payroll to like this shoe.
We're gonna have to set up a special tag for shills so users will know better than to take their posts seriously.

Good luck getting that autograph, champ.
laugh.gif

i think the flight23 is an amazing shoe. the designer put lots of work into the little details, and i really like it alot. there are lots of cool colors...copped for sure. i even want the guy who designed them to sign them for me
glasses.gif

You do know you are a dead give-away right?
smh.gif

I wonder how many of you dudes are opening up accounts to Fake Hype stuff? For a place that doesn't get recognition, its funny how folks use it to pushagenda's. Sad. Carry on.

glasses.gif
after reading the two posts above mine, i can only come up with one thing....

fail.jpg

[table][tr][td]tdog91184[/td] [td] [h3]First Look (I Think): Air Jordan Flight 23 and Ol'School Low[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

05/03/36 4:00 PM
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3 MAY 1936 ? ? ? damn tdog was WAYYY ahead of his time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

glasses.gif

You would think that, since you apparently work for Nike (for now.)
Nice try, though. Way to prove that you have to be on Nike's payroll to like this shoe.
We're gonna have to set up a special tag for shills so users will know better than to take their posts seriously.

Good luck getting that autograph, champ.
laugh.gif

Ayo Meth, do you think you could ban all the FBI agents that confirmed "nikeair" countdown packs? It would only be right.

3 MAY 1936 ? ? ? damn tdog was WAYYY ahead of his time

I'm the Magic Man. Now you see me, Now you don't.
laugh.gif

WTH is up with that anyway? This thread, too. Meth really brought it back from 4 months?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom