FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

People in the supreme thread said these stores get alot of pairs of the exclusive while the rest are online, which is believable because they only sell at their stores and website.
120th in line, means 80+ people going to pay someone in front of you to cut.

whats gonna be hilarious is everybody's face when nike drops these later. Way too many early pairs for this to be the only release. Either supreme will have alot more than everyone expects or nike will do their own release later.

whats gonna be hilarious is everybody's face when nike drops these later. Way too many early pairs for this to be the only release. Either supreme will have alot more than everyone expects or nike will do their own release later.
well the SB's were a supreme exclusive but foams are different, might pop up on the next nike restock.

yeah could be but one thing early release pairs usually indicate is that there will be enough pairs to go around. Im thinking oregon foam numbers

Seems like the only way ppl in NY and LA are getting a pair is either trying there luck online and or paying resellers price, or of course friends/family of supreme...Anyone else notice that there's 3 supreme stores in tokyo alone (6 stores in total in Japan) but only 2 stores in the US, 1 on each side of the US.

You must be new to Supreme...

I'm just saying whenever there are a lot of early pairs on the market. The release is usually somewhat available
mean.gif

are we allowed to purchase 1 of each color on there website or just 1 pair period?

are we allowed to purchase 1 of each color on there website or just 1 pair period?

"Limited to 1 style per product"

For example, if you add a white shirt to your cart, you won't be allowed to add another color of the same shirt.

Last edited:
To each their own, but these Foam's are ugly. I can't believe the hype on these things. Good luck to those who want them though.

Last time I saw the preme site crash was last year on the misfits release. Well then again I was on my phone lol

Back
Top Bottom