FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I think so too. My emails are all 11 and in the supreme threat which I just checked it says every release is 11 am est. double check me but I believe so.

Lol this will be the hardest cop of the week, good thing is the nike bot won't be worth **** on here, bad thing is the Supreme bots will be in full effect.

Lol this will be the hardest cop of the week, good thing is the nike bot won't be worth **** on here, bad thing is the Supreme bots will be in full effect.
Supreme bots are faster, seen some checkout in 3 seconds. Sh** is crazy.

you can probably ask an employee tomorrow morning, they'll mention  the captcha system that is being implemented.

before you "process payment" it will ask you to write out the following letters and numbers before you can proceed.

wonder how many people are actually buying these to wear instead of reselling lol
if i somehow get lucky online & get the black pair for retail: i will wear them a lot. I wear all of my kicks and only cop what I like, personally the black pair is super dope to me

but resellers are definitely going to ruin this release

Last edited:
This release is all about who you know and built solid relationships with.

Simple.

if i somehow get lucky online & get the black pair for retail: i will wear them a lot. I wear all of my kicks and only cop what I like, personally the black pair is super dope to me

but resellers are definitely going to ruin this release
well alot of people who buy supreme in the first place are resellers lol this is gonna be impossible to get.

This release is all about who you know and built solid relationships with.

Simple.
no actually its not. they are only releasing in one store online and a few cities. 98 percent of us dont live in those cities. SO i wold say its how good you are online. Unless your friend is a bot king or can stop your computer from crashing

wonder how many people are actually buying these to wear instead of reselling lol

Lol I could be wrong but I want be surprise if these resell for galaxy foam prices lol. From what I've been told supreme resellers are 10x worse than a shoe reseller. I seen these price from $400 to $2,000. If get them, I get them. Not going to lose sleep over it.

No my steeze but non the less its a Suppreme Nike Colab. People are going to get in fist fight over these shoes. 
ohwell.gif

Never copped from Supreme but im def looking to cop these. Any advice on the website and where I should be when they launch?

I went to ther web site and couldnt even find or figure out on purchasing an item.

Can anyone confirm that supreme is only allowing one pair out of the two per household?

I kinda' like the black ones. I might have to pay resell prices down the line cause I'm saving for the month of May. I will not be copping this Saturday. I know, it hurts to say.

I kinda' like the black ones. I might have to pay resell prices down the line cause I'm saving for the month of May. I will not be copping this Saturday. I know, it hurts to say.
In my opinion for a Nike/Supreme Collaboration i expected something way better. It is unique although, just weird and plain to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom