FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I'm just saying!? I thought we couldn't talk about what the last 2 D$Mn pages been about? But Its thorough discussions, no shade and good luck to anyone trying. (myself included)

i'm 99% sure i'm not gonna be able to get these, but there's still that 1 % so i'm  still gonna try 
laugh.gif

Where is the online release info posted OFFICIALLY from SUPREME? Can't find a time anywhere.... just date

Where is the online release info posted OFFICIALLY from SUPREME? Can't find a time anywhere.... just date

Supreme never posts online release times just dates.

The official press release is on the Supreme website.

Man half of the dudes in line don't even have three supreme products at all, hype will drive people crazy :smh:

Last edited:
Man half of the dudes in line don't even have three supreme products at all, hype will drive people crazy
mean.gif
What does owning Supreme products have to do with wanting to buy these shoes? Are these prestige sneakers only reserved for those who owns Supreme products? Thats ridiculous. What would make more sense is that, majority of those dudes in line AIN'T getting a pair, whats the point in camping out if you're before the cutoff. 

Idk what supreme is going to do for crowd control but come thursday more all those lurkers are going to rush the front of the line.

They are giving out wristbands at 7pm

Cops are forcing them to do it

Not sure how they will do this smoothly

Back
Top Bottom