FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Wow. I'll be surprised if they ever release now.

Last edited:
people gone be just clicking on anything and adding, aint got time to worry bout color
yeah your right. Ill be at work checking my phone. I know this thread will be hilarious. Put in my ATC orders now i'll just sit back and see if Im lucky.

ive said this before, but we really need to start up a group on here that does this. I know at first people will be hesitant with the possible profit they can make, but it will pay off once someone looks out for u. I have to be at a job interview at 10:45 so I wont be able to work my magic, so good luck to all. 

it was expected, there was no organization, ppls running around the streets...It seems like its gonna be like this for every release at supreme. They should start doing raffles

Does anyone know if Supreme ships to PO Boxes?

Edit: Just googled it. No, Supreme doesn't ship to PO Boxes, they use UPS. :smh:

Last edited:

ive said this before, but we really need to start up a group on here that does this. I know at first people will be hesitant with the possible profit they can make, but it will pay off once someone looks out for u. I have to be at a job interview at 10:45 so I wont be able to work my magic, so good luck to all. 
NT ain't like that no more, I'll be willing to oop once in awhile when I have funds in place

true. ive always followed the forums but never created an account and it would get pretty hectic 
the main problem is the spoonfeeding, some people really don't put in effort for what they say they "want", when the bred 1's dropped me and another NTer worked together to cop our pairs, I ended up with 2 and could have gotten 3, the thing is I remember during that release people/new accounts were coming out of nowhere asking for info on the JJ drop and EU sites
mean.gif

I hope so icysole is always on point with their stuff. And you from south jersey? Where you from I'm from Atlantic city.

can someone who copped off supreme before tell me will the shoes be on the home page like undftd or will i have to click on the shop page?? help get rep

i already know the website is gonna crash and it will take 5+ hours to add to cart lol should just make a day out of it. 

Back
Top Bottom