FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Depending on the sz i'd take that mp 9s deal ASAP
 I would but they're a sz 14 and I've already balled in my sz 13 Perspectives and they stretched enough that I need to wear an elite or double sock it when playing, I'd hate to see how a 14 was.

money that was used for these just popped back in to my account 
nerd.gif

Put in my two requests to "hold for pickup" :pimp:

^^ dam Griz the whole $260? they normally have 0.10 charges for authorization hopefully nothing is wrong

Last edited:
I think you guys are still go with your orders, happens all the time with supreme.

your charges will pop back up.

yeah, what ever happens ill be cool with it.. but if the pair i was able to grab  friday actually ships it would be nice 
smokin.gif

Trust me if the money popped back in your account it will be removed once they complete the transaction with the cc processor and if you don't have the money to cover the cost you will be negative plus overdraft. Just a heads up for people thinking they got free stuff lol

nike does it all the time.. i was just sharing that the money was put back.. i know i'm not getting anything for free  

Last edited:
money that was used for these just popped back in to my account :nerd:

I wouldn't worry just yet. They can only have an amount pre-authorized and unclaimed for a certain period of time. The charge will be deducted in full once the transaction finalizes.

I wouldn't worry just yet. They can only have an amount pre-authorized and unclaimed for a certain period of time. The charge will be deducted in full once the transaction finalizes.
yeah, i'm acting like i've never bought shoes online before 
laugh.gif
 but the more "popular" releases always have me asking questions that i all ready should know the answers to untill they are in my hand

Order for Black Jersey #62**** has been shipped and will deliver by the 11th.  (Ordered Thursday at 1059am)

Order for Black Foams  Low #63**** still haven't received shipping confirmation.  (Ordered Thursday at 11am)

Getting anxious for these foams! I want to put them on feet!

money that was used for these just popped back in to my account :nerd:
On Thursday mine had temp auth for price, plus two .10 charges on temp. Later they all went away, then only the $260 went back to temp. Got shipping info Friday, and cost was still under temp until today. Finally got charged.

And just a little while ago they got picked up from being shipped on Friday :smh:

Hoping for another restock would be nice but chances are they'll be gone just as quick

does anyone think a restock of the red will happen ?

even for the black jersey ?

how does supreme work ?

Last edited:
My shorts that I ordered Thursday still haven't been picked up by UPS :rolleyes :rolleyes. Still no shipping confirmation for my Red Foambs from the restock yet. Not expecting to get that until like Wednesday though.

Last edited:
does anyone think a restock of the red will happen ?

even for the black jersey ?

how does supreme work ?

They already had two surprises as close to restocks as will happen. Multiple sizes of both foams and jerseys and shorts going up at the same time, Thursday afternoon and Friday evening . Other than that it has been a single pair here and there each business day since. The way supreme works, you wouldn't expect any sort of multiple pair or size load to occur on the site again. I know you're not a big computer guy too and the pair that popped up today was gone within the 5 second interval that most people have their usual supreme monitor using. People are using a pulse/heartbeat style monitor to check with no delay, auto refresh on change to kick off ATC and auto checkout. They are adding the shoe and checking out before the 5 second monitor can notice the sold out button changing to a size and back again :lol:

They already had two surprises as close to restocks as will happen. Multiple sizes of both foams and jerseys and shorts going up at the same time, Thursday afternoon and Friday evening . Other than that it has been a single pair here and there each business day since. The way supreme works, you wouldn't expect any sort of multiple pair or size load to occur on the site again. I know you're not a big computer guy too and the pair that popped up today was gone within the 5 second interval that most people have their usual supreme monitor using. People are using a pulse/heartbeat style monitor to check with no delay, auto refresh on change to kick off ATC and auto checkout. They are adding the shoe and checking out before the 5 second monitor can notice the sold out button changing to a size and back again
laugh.gif
^ a pair popped up online today?

They already had two surprises as close to restocks as will happen. Multiple sizes of both foams and jerseys and shorts going up at the same time, Thursday afternoon and Friday evening . Other than that it has been a single pair here and there each business day since. The way supreme works, you wouldn't expect any sort of multiple pair or size load to occur on the site again. I know you're not a big computer guy too and the pair that popped up today was gone within the 5 second interval that most people have their usual supreme monitor using. People are using a pulse/heartbeat style monitor to check with no delay, auto refresh on change to kick off ATC and auto checkout. They are adding the shoe and checking out before the 5 second monitor can notice the sold out button changing to a size and back again
laugh.gif
treated.. i didnt even know a size restocked 
laugh.gif

My 632 order that was shipping confirmed on Friday was just picked up by UPS at 8:15 pm today according to tracking

I'm in NYC so only one business day. They are scheduled to get here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom