FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Just got my shipping confirmation for my order from Friday's restock. Red, 10.5, order 643xxx. My shorts that I ordered on Thursday still haven't been picked up by UPS though so I'm not expecting to get the shoes anytime this week
mean.gif
eyes.gif
Same, just got shipping confirmation for red, 10.5, 643xx this morning. I was worried it would get cancelled.

Shoes out for delivery and thank you Atlantic City for a free pair of kicks on the come up.

just got shipping conf on my second pair from the friday restock (642xxx).

i gotta say, today is a good day!

Random question... It has been a long time since Ive ordered from Supreme, but Since thursday ive had a pending payment to them then got a shipping update now the money for the foams seems to no longer be pending and back in my account.

in like a day or 2 will they withdraw it?

Random question... It has been a long time since Ive ordered from Supreme, but Since thursday ive had a pending payment to them then got a shipping update now the money for the foams seems to no longer be pending and back in my account.

Same thing happened to me

Same here and also got an email from ups saying the package is on hold. Seems like we got our orders cancelled

Got my shipping conf on red 12 from the restock as well. 643xxx

As previously noted, the box on my pair came banged up and scuffed also.
I know its just a box but :rolleyes
I like keeping my shoes and boxes in pristine condition.
Oh well. Shoes are clean.

Just got my pairs supreme cant be serious with damn boxes.....at least make sure the shoe boxes stay closed inside the damn shipping box.

Last edited:
As previously noted, the box on my pair came banged up and scuffed also.
I know its just a box but :rolleyes
I like keeping my shoes and boxes in pristine condition.
Oh well. Shoes are clean.

Did they even stuff the inside of the outer box with bubble wrap or something?

I hope mine doesn't show up like that tonight. Damn I try to keep all boxes in pristine condition.

Back
Top Bottom