FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

^^^^yea your right i saw that size 13 two days ago, you know what its worth a try to call packers shoes in teaneck NJ they do phone orders on these, andsomeone told me they were able to pick up a pair a few days ago, its worth a shot.

I called Packers a few weeks back and the biggest they had then was a 11.5 in the white and sold out of bigger sizes in the black if I remember right. Hopethis helps.

^^^ I have 5 pairs of the collabs, 2 Sample pairs of the Black bringback, 1 sample of the white/navy. That should change this month though, hahaha

I have 5 of the collabs, 2 sample pairs of the Black Bringback, 1 sample pair of the White/Navy....that should change towards the end of this month though,hahaha. Ill keep you posted with that

Would like to see personal pics of the Pattas and A.R.C.'s... Those were my favorite collabs...

I know this is a reebok post, but those Saucony's are KILLING that pic. And anyone looking for any of the OG Pumps, check St. Alfred's. 773.486.7159

Denon, I couldnt believe how low the prices ended for all those pumps on the SNS auctions. You would think with the way the prices are on ebay they would haveall ended well over $500. If you had the cash to drop you could have picked up almost the whole set, it was just difficult to do with the way the auction wasset up. I lost a few of those auctions, and still dont know how. I was the high bidder on a few with 3 minutes left, I hit refresh and all of a sudden theywere ended and I had lost. Its all good though.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Denon, I couldnt believe how low the prices ended for all those pumps on the SNS auctions. You would think with the way the prices are on ebay they would have all ended well over $500. If you had the cash to drop you could have picked up almost the whole set, it was just difficult to do with the way the auction was set up. I lost a few of those auctions, and still dont know how. I was the high bidder on a few with 3 minutes left, I hit refresh and all of a sudden they were ended and I had lost. Its all good though.
Auction was setup very simplistically. I don't think SNS wanted to deal with the hassle of a complex bidding system. Pretty much if youpressed the "BID" button at the right time (I found 2-3 seconds before the auction closed) you would win the auction. If they implemented max bidrules then the ARC's would have gone for ALOT more and probably all the shoes up for auction.

SNS didnt really make a killing off the auctions (moving the auction end times at the last minute & including free express international shipping) afterallit was for charity. The bidding style really helped keep the prices pretty low (the fact that you couldn't up your bid until someone else bid).Unfortunately WAY too many holiday purchases so I had to hold back on bidding too much. 5 pairs of SJ's definitely didn't help.

Favorite pair so far are Stolen Riches but all pairs are top notch in terms of quality. My favorite has to be the Solebox followed by Collette (the 2 idon't have). Bodega is pretty bada$$ as well.

That pic is absolutely killing me. I've been hunting for just one pair of these pumps. I have the og blacks, but I need a couple of the collaborations.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I still Need the og black in a 12.....are they available anywhere else...
Try calling/emailing all the collab stores and see if they have any in stock. Doesn't hurt to ask and you might even get them at a slightlydiscounted price. If not I've seen some very reasonable prices on ebay and some ridiculous ones as well.

Back
Top Bottom