FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

The UK price for the global pairs is £129.99 -so $200-220 is probably about right

The first of the collabo pairs from last nights Covent Garden launch at Size? have already popped up on ebay -re-sale price is £389!

Not my pictures...

!BffDglwBmk~%24(KGrHqEOKjEErylGqih6BLBcItudIw~~_3.JPG

!BffC5BQB2k~%24(KGrHqQOKiIErzIvtI10BLBcG)J6Dw~~_3.JPG

!BffEkQ!!Wk~%24(KGrHqUOKjcEsBJjYv)mBLBcMOGr,w~~_3.JPG

!BffFNl!BGk~%24(KGrHqEOKkEEryOirg9-BLBcOUnZuw~~_3.JPG

!BffFrF!BGk~%24(KGrHqIOKioErySVJ2J!BLBcP5z2gQ~~_3.JPG

!BffGL8Q!Wk~%24(KGrHqUOKiMErzIvY1JlBLBcRtUtTw~~_3.JPG

^ Wow... congrats.

I just swung by Juice/Clot (HK) and the OG's are available there as well. Got a good look at all the 20 colabs too... the 24 Kilates is my fav (still).OG's retail for $180
I was soooooooo tempted to cop, but ulimately decided not to, knowing that the Twilight Zones and Court Victory's are coming next.

I want the OG black cw, but $200 is kinda steep.
Also, the Juice, Commonwealth, and Patta pairs are so damn clean
pimp.gif

got my sneakersnstuffx20th colab. $200 and its definately not my top 5 of the series but i think it's the only chance i got at getting any of them soi'll take them. would love the kicks hi, bodegas or undftd so we shall see.......

I had a size 9.5 Hanon in my shopping cart but decided not to buy. I think they would have been too small.

kicks hawaii did not get their shipment yet so please do not call them today. they will post on their website when the shoes arrive.

I was at the party in NYC last night....it was ridiculous. Got another pair of OG Blacks and had them signed by Dominique and Paul Litchfield, I will postpictures later. Also have a sick picture of Me, Paul Litchfield, Dominique Wilkins, and Emmit Smith all doing interviews at the same time....pretty surreal

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I was at the party in NYC last night....it was ridiculous. Got another pair of OG Blacks and had them signed by Dominique and Paul Litchfield, I will post pictures later. Also have a sick picture of Me, Paul Litchfield, Dominique Wilkins, and Emmit Smith all doing interviews at the same time....pretty surreal
Was this party at a store/boutique?

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I was at the party in NYC last night....it was ridiculous. Got another pair of OG Blacks and had them signed by Dominique and Paul Litchfield, I will post pictures later. Also have a sick picture of Me, Paul Litchfield, Dominique Wilkins, and Emmit Smith all doing interviews at the same time....pretty surreal

Wow... It musta been crazy... which Pumps did YOU wear?

^^^JBorroel....The party was at a bar, it was the main party put on by Reebok for the anniversary

^^^Sinner...I rocked the OG green Alife ballouts

^ Your favs eh?�

So wait... how many pairs of Nikes do you have, if any???�
laugh.gif

Definitely my favorites...and I just recently got a sz 8 that had been worn like 3 times so I could finally wear a pair!!! I have about 170 pairs of pumps, soI still have about 180 pairs of nike, Jordans, Puma, etc.

lol, Sinner -that first set of pics I posted aren't mine, they are up on ebay ....I just posted them -I was too stressed out to go to the launch partylast night!

However, I decided to go down there today & I struck lucky!

My Pics....
4119476703_8b1aa67815_o.jpg

4120251598_1fca817acf_o.jpg

4119543541_50efa34447_o.jpg

& you guys were right about the size 20 thing but only for the collabs, the OGs are regular size....
4120310938_b9d51c1e6e_o.jpg

They were freaking huge!!

4119577719_caa7eca231_o.jpg

There's a couple more pics of the collabs on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/firepower23/ -sorry I couldn't get more

DeadStock -Great pics man! -I would love to meet D. Wilkins, def one of my B-ball heroes
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

FIREPOWER ~ how do the Bringbacks fit?

Very comfortable, I would say true to size -the pump works perfectly ....& then pressing the release valve to get that "Hsssss" as it deflates....so satisfying!
laugh.gif

to iborroel naw they sold out wit quickness only 25 released to the public
it was organized shout out to mike at packer shoes

Back
Top Bottom