First warning sign should have been the goatee....

wayne-brady.jpg

Look at this ****, man.

Brady probably got the nerve to ask for your SS# as well.

**** look like a bikini bottom.
Between the goatee and crack in his skull, he's on villain status.

That joint looks like a state border :lol:

lol at calling son an all star, ****** a Mo Williams all star, b.

Teddy Riley goes to the barber and asks for the umbrella... :lol: :smh:

Look at this ****, man :smh:

kirk-franklin.jpg

Y'all just naming black dudes with facial hair you don't like.

My pop always told me

Always watch a black man with no facial hair.

Y'all just naming black dudes with facial hair you don't like.

My pop always told me

Always watch a black man with no facial hair.

LMAOOOOOOO

I did the no 'stache/goatee thing for a full cross country season one semester. I have no idea why, but I was just shaving the stache off every week and letting the goatee grow, but just barely trimming it every week. I did this for like 9-10 weeks man, I have no idea what was going on :lol:.

Also, every couple of year my dad would just shave all his facial hair off to **** with my mom, she is absolutely disgusted by that :lol:

I used to roll with a dude in college and he was cool until he cut his mustache off and grew out his goatee. I saw the downward spiral to sketchiness and stopped messing with him.

:lol:

1. Why'd you do it?

2. What made you shave it off after one day?

Wifey prefers me clean shaven for some reason but I end up looking like a black Charlie Runkle. I tried it once as a compromise and every time I saw my reflection and it felt like I should go enlist myself as a registered sex offender. Went home and got rid of it. Wife was happy for a few days and then I just let the beard grow back.

It has to be some kind of chemical imbalance. Releases bad energies or something :smh:

yall making me want to shave my **** man. A thin mustache and a goatee is all I can grow :smh:

Back
Top Bottom