Flaker Excuses You've Heard?

What kind of goofy excuses have you heard people tell you for as to why they can't buy your item?  Since I've started selling clothes I've gotten tons of these, and the stuff people make up has no end. 

"My wife is sick and I have to take her to the hospital"

"I'm on the other side of town"

"My Grandmother needs a new oxygen tank"

"My mom won't let me borrow the car"

etc. etc. etc.  These are all ones I've heard in the past week, btw.  So what lame excuses have you heard?

So you're selling clothes on your own and not at a store right? Do customers tell you they want an item then don't want to go to you to pay and pick it up?

Them: My pet died....
Me: You never had a pet
Them: Yeah, that's cause its dead.

So you're selling clothes on your own and not at a store right? Do customers tell you they want an item then don't want to go to you to pay and pick it up?
I post pics of gear on Instagram and people comment that they want something. Usually people start flaking when it comes time to meet up or exchange money.

This is why I prefer to sell directly off my site so people can just flake on themselves and not waste my time.

I posted some shoes on NT and dude said he couldn't buy both pairs because he was gonna go see Jayden Jaymes on Friday... I understand.

Back
Top Bottom