Flashy Lights Ruh Roh Vol xbox360

ive been hit wth red light-itis.

microsoft L
smh.gif

has this happened to any one else? what yall do, call em up, v. email support, how was the experience, the wait?

I think it has happened to 90% of 360 owners. You aint a tru G till you get RRoD! Aiiiiiiiiiiiii
laugh.gif

Congrats, and 1-800-4-MYXBOX

Man I feel so lucky. KNOCK ON WOOD. Had mine since launch and no problems yet.

Man I feel so lucky. KNOCK ON WOOD. Had mine since launch and no problems yet.

Say bye to your 360....and say hi to a boring all the boring nights and morning that come ahead.

good look on the tel #, central bookings status on the month plus wait though.

i know i might have to get on my thuggish ruggish bone and slizzle ova to the P stizzle thrizzle, or the nintendo wizzle, or kick game to some bo legged bizzlethat has sympathizzle for my izzLe on the three sizzle.

Originally Posted by sifupooh

good look on the tel #, central bookings status on the month plus wait though.

i know i might have to get on my thuggish ruggish bone and slizzle ova to the P stizzle thrizzle, or the nintendo wizzle, or kick game to some bo legged bizzle that has sympathizzle for my izzLe on the three sizzle.

Werd.

It happened to me on 2 different 360's and both of them took about 2 weeks to repair and sent back to me.

Make sure it looks like this:

Xbox360-ringofdeath.jpg

Four lights means:
Some have confused General Hardware Failure with a similar looking error warning where all four lights flash, in which case the AV cable is simply not inserted correctly into the console.[sup][17][/sup]

It has now happened to me twice. I just got my box to ship it in yesterday. The first time it took about 2 weeks to get if back. I better have it back by July15 for NCAA 2009.

All that counts is that you had a good time while it lasted. I mean that is why you bought it right? You can't expect something to last forever

Hasn't happened to me.................................yet.

R.I.P. though.
I cant imagine how i would be without my X-box.

yo falcon, the lady from the phone number ran that test too

my ps2 is still runnin.

i got thee AIDS, good point. damn yo, i wish you the best going forward,

Back
Top Bottom