Flatbush Zombies

I heard 'em on the Juan Epstein podcast yesterday. They sound a lot more level headed than I expected. Made me more interested in their stuff.

Haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but its pretty good so far.

I heard 'em on the Juan Epstein podcast yesterday. They sound a lot more level headed than I expected. Made me more interested in their stuff.

Haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but its pretty good so far.

Gonna give this a listen. These guys and the underachievers are really interesting. And I like their views on things.
Where can I find it?

nvm. found it. listening right now

Last edited:
Their stuff is great, I started listening to them with MRAZ, Inf Beams, and Palm Trees. That's what got me hooked on them. Better Off Dead was great, Juice was the best in my opinion. I think he just killed this one. Erick produced nice beats and their features were great.

Finally listened to the Juan Epstein interview.

It was interesting. Their interviews aren't thorough enough for how long they are. I find Rosenberg annoying with perv talk almost every interview. Dude must be unhappy married, he seems to try to live vicariously through other people.

Their stuff is great, I started listening to them with MRAZ, Inf Beams, and Palm Trees. That's what got me hooked on them. Better Off Dead was great, Juice was the best in my opinion. I think he just killed this one. Erick produced nice beats and their features were great.
eek.gif
 juice sounds so damn off beat sometimes its unbearable. he has a few verses i can listen to on here tho.

Meech and Erick both shined the most to me.

Meech's verse on "nephilim"  
pimp.gif
 might be my favorite verse.

but Ericks verse on g-tearz, my team supreme, and the results are in are 
pimp.gif

juice is def the Sheik Looch of the group to me.

like yea he probably goes the hardest out of them in real life situations, but i could do without hearing him rap.

Word that song came on in my car while I was driving with my dad, had to change it due to that awkward silence :lol:. :smh:

Got my ticket for Friday! Hyped to watch them and Bodega Bamz :pimp:

The entire tape is fire..

Meech really spazzed on "My Team Supreme" though. That flow was ill.

These guys are one of my favorite groups right now. I like how they have such great synergy; you can tell by watching some interviews (I.e the Nardwuar one) that they're just a really close group of friends, not some boring group that'll break up in a few years.

Stumbled on to these guys the other day. Not bad. Will check out their tape.

I dig that They wear jimi hendrix shirts and ****. Def. My style. Look forward to this.

Went to their Show by accident in Houston. Although I went there for Action Bronson and he aint show, I still left satisfied b/c Flatbush Is SICK! Meech had too much energy for me not move with the crowd.. I only knew of one track but when I got home been bumping em ever since. Even listen to Erick's solo joints he got on bandcamp from time to time..

Last edited:
First single from their upcoming EP called "It's All A Matter Of Perspective".

Song goes hard and is smooth at the same time, cover art is tuff also. :lol:

I swear Meech is one of my favorite rappers from this new generation, son is too raw. :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
That production God damn 
sick.gif
, Erick Arc Eliot (The Architect) is becoming one my favorite producers outta New York besides harry fraud

Back
Top Bottom