Flight Club NY is selling the white/red/black XIVs already?

wonder what box they are going to come with though since JB is changing box and label.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

Just seems too good to be true though.

$160 for some low quality Jordan retro seems too good to be true? 
ohwell.gif

passed on the last release and will be passing on the 2012 XIV as well...Why is JB releasing these so soon

Just wait for the retail release. These will be an easy cop. You can wake up, go to mall at 12pm and get them. Will sit for a few weeks

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Just wait for the retail release. These will be an easy cop. You can wake up, go to mall at 12pm and get them. Will sit for a few weeks

Just like all 14's.
Including the Last Shots.

Anyways, I think FCNY has them now because they are releasing in March like Tang said, but will be a QS since they'll just kinda pop up.

Still weird because FCNY usually only sells sneakers that are already released, no pre-releases.

& they're at retail, interesting..

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just like all 14's.

Anyways, I think FCNY has them now because they are releasing in March like Tang said, but will be a QS since they'll just kinda pop up.

Still weird because FCNY usually only sells sneakers that are already released, no pre-releases.

they used to sell pre releases unless there taking them again
its possible for people that have good connects to get shoes a month ahead of time and the shoes be legit 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just like all 14's.

they used to sell pre releases unless there taking them again
its possible for people that have good connects to get shoes a month ahead of time and the shoes be legit 

True true, but I know they're legit.
I buy from FCNY all the time, its just that they can be a bit pricey.

Just wondering how long these will stay at retail before they'll bump them up like usual.

I just emailed them asking more info, like official release date and whatnot.

I'll get back when they get back to me.

Ongoing..

Those aren't flight clubs pairs they belong to people that bring them there for fc to sell, and they must have good connects to get them this early. Flight club takes 20% from sale so these people are getting roughly $128 they must be getting them for dirt to be making money on them. Can flight club get into any trouble with nike/jb for selling them now? just curious...

Back
Top Bottom