Flight Club NY/LA selling Fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know flight club has always had that solid name for legit stuff never fakes but i hear evey once and while they not all legit and they might be slipping. help me out NT whats true and whats not ???

This has nothing to do with Jordan Brand.
there store consist of 80% Jordan and if u not gonna help out move on don't care bout Ur complaing  like a women type comment  stevesteve72 omg u put in the wrong spot of NT.

hate men acting like women

I dont know what this has to do with brand jordan....but I have never heard anything about fakes from flightclub, maybe a damaged box here and there, but who cares about that anyway.

there store consist of 80% Jordan

This is also not true.

But I'm always curious as to how they spot the fakes. Their website claims to have "experts" who identify authentic sneakers. I've dropped off a couple pair of shoes at FCNY and it's always some bum *** looking minimum wage teenager who takes a quick five second glance at the shoe tag and gives the thumbs up, without even taking the other shoe out of the box.

hcxTO.gif

Nothing to do with JB at all. Store is NOT 80% JB though. You just spent that much more time on that part of the wall. People get confused, please remember FCNY/FCLA are cosignment shops, not retailers. THEY wouldn't be selling fakes. People in our "community" are bringing in fakes to be sold. Even then I don't believe it. Although some of the staff at FCNY (at least in my experience) may have some limited knowledge, I believe they can spot a fake. It shouldn't be that hard. They do carefully inspect a shoe before it's sold. I've sold pairs there before.

@ThepointGod yeah there are some that don't know what they're talking about though. Had a brain fart and tried to sell my DS '00 Concords some years back and dude had the nerve to tell me they were "yellowed". Didn't even understand the difference in the soles.

Last edited:
This is also not true.

But I'm always curious as to how they spot the fakes. Their website claims to have "experts" who identify authentic sneakers. I've dropped off a couple pair of shoes at FCNY and it's always some bum *** looking minimum wage teenager who takes a quick five second glance at the shoe tag and gives the thumbs up, without even taking the other shoe out of the box.
yea seem little shady to me but they do have good name behind them so idk and out of sneakers its 80% beacuse of how many mutipl jordan as to the other brands they dont have as many  pairs per brand/style

Nothing to do with JB at all. Store is NOT 80% JB though. You just spent that much more time on that part of the wall. People get confused, please remember FCNY/FCLA are cosignment shops, not retailers. THEY wouldn't be selling fakes. People in our "community" are bringing in fakes to be sold. Even then I don't believe it. Although some of the staff at FCNY (at least in my experience) may have some limited knowledge, I believe they can spot a fake. They to carefully inspect a shoe before it's sold. I've sold pairs there before.
 out of sneakers its 80% because of how many mutipl Jordan as to the other brands they dont have as many  pairs per brand/style i went there taiked to them asked them what u think Ur business is Jordan sneakers thats what they said so dont argue without facts

Nothing to do with JB at all. Store is NOT 80% JB though. You just spent that much more time on that part of the wall. People get confused, please remember FCNY/FCLA are cosignment shops, not retailers. THEY wouldn't be selling fakes. People in our "community" are bringing in fakes to be sold. Even then I don't believe it. Although some of the staff at FCNY (at least in my experience) may have some limited knowledge, I believe they can spot a fake. They to carefully inspect a shoe before it's sold. I've sold pairs there before.

out of sneakers its 80% because of how many mutipl Jordan as to the other brands they dont have as many  pairs per brand/style i went there taiked to them asked them what u think Ur business is Jordan sneakers thats what they said so dont argue without facts

Key phrase; "what do you think?" That's not a fact, still an opinion question and a guestimate at best. Unless he opened up the books and showed you explicity, I still don't believe that. Also, you didn't distinguish between what is on the wall vs. what is being sold. You said it's 80% jordans in there, implying what is being seen on the wall. Now if you said originally 80% of shoes sold are jordans, that says another.

Key phrase; "what do you think?" That's not a fact, still an opinion question and a guestimate at best. Unless he opened up the books and showed you explicity, I still don't believe that. Also, you didn't distinguish between what is on the wall vs. what is being sold. You said it's 80% jordans in there, implying what is being seen on the wall. Now if you said originally 80% of shoes sold are jordans, that says another.
if u read  what i wrote it answer  ever thing u said so sure buddy whatever u wana say i wont wast time if u cant even read bro and if ur going to tell me thats not a fact then switch to i dont belive that then ur just taiking Stuf fthat not even important and u dont even know

there store consist of 80% Jordan and if u not gonna help out move on don't care bout Ur complaing  like a women type comment  stevesteve72 omg u put in the wrong spot of NT.
hate men acting like women

Im not complaing I was just trying to tell you this is the wrong place for this thread.
mabey if you read the rules you would know better. this thread will get locked. Have a nice day :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom