flight club

order not going through........

"!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen"

whew! finally went through with order#! had to open several tabs and keep working on each of them until one went through. didn't try the %20 off,didn't even know there was one. the site went crazy for a sec showing my balance at 3,333.33. now i just hope that my order doesn't run out of my sizewhen it gets time to proccess it....

got mine. thank god for the fast connection here on the UCF campus. Some of u in Manhattan, san fran, tampa, seatle etc with FIOS connections, gt on that andorder there

20% off promo code works on these jus lettin you guys know . jus picked these up for 120+8 shipping = 128

I still don't like them. Don't think I'll ever own some XV's. Oh and never wear them posts way too much. Just saying your avatar is always onthe left side of the window man.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I still don't like them. Don't think I'll ever own some XV's.
pimp.gif

Wait a minute....it's 6:43pm on Thursday in New York and I still can't get in. It says the store is not open...WTF ????
mad.gif

Is this one of the NIKE online fiasco F_ups again?

i'm trying to enter the store (flight club )and all it keeps doing is having a circle (dot thing ) spinning in the middle is anyone else having these happen to them ???????

Try refreshing.
happy.gif

Just cause you get an order confirmation doesn't mean %$$+. I ordered the II's the other day within mins of it being up, got the email right away,then got shafted a few days later with an email saying that they were out of stock. Nike is terrible with these things. They'll screw this release up to. I order cause the code did work, but I'm not gonna anticipate them coming in. No need to get all excited only to be let down AGAIN by one of theirmarketing schemes.
mad.gif

online only? we all know what that means. these are gonna be quickstriking at mom and pop shops in a few months just like the Nubuck XII's and LightningIV's.

CTk1ng, Thanks so much for that code.

$150
+12.00 2-Day Ship
+10.00 Tax
sick.gif

= $172.00

- 30.00 (20% off)
happy.gif

= $142.00

I opted for the 2-Day air delivery, total would've been $138 with just regular ground delivery.

Quick question. What happens after 2-13-08?? THATS WHEN THE CODE FOR FLIGHT CLUB EXPIRES.. IS FLIGHT CLUB GOING SHUT DOWN?

probably way over retail.... prices in nyc are shady.... theyll mark up any shoe over retail. well... over here in hollywood also...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom