FLIPJAYS.COM Pre-Order SPACE jams $230

This site is on the Legit site list on niketalk
and they say they are gonna get PayPal up soon and they take money orders.... so.....
$230 for Space Jams

$60 extra and save you a headache

man with all them sizes a limited quickstrike watch places will have them for pre-order also just give it time people will hype these shoes up when theironline a little higher than retail i will cop

never would pay that much or the $175 retail but I guarantee they sell out w/80% of the credit for that going entirely off hype mark my words NT.......

if they had paypal i would pull the trigger... to me its worth the extra coin to not worry about lining up with the kids

Yeah these aren't quickstrikes, they're just building hype. People need to relax and not get trigger friendly when these release.

If these are CDP quality, I'll pitty the fool who pays $175 for them

im actually waitin for air randy or someone to release them
smile.gif
.. ill see there prices then ill decide on these mofos..

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Yeah these aren't quickstrikes, they're just building hype. People need to relax and not get trigger friendly when these release.

i guess there a lot of fools in the world. people will pay $175 and way beyond that.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i guess there a lot of fools in the world. people will pay $175 and way beyond that.

Wow you do know space jams are gunna be quickstrikes right if not more limited
roll.gif
And they will release on black Friday it won't be easy to cop at allunless you work at a a snesker store like I do Footlocker Corp has already informed some managers saying this release is going to the craziest of the year andit will be the hardest retro to obtain for 2009

there are. i dont wanna see you guys complaining about jb if you buy these. you guys have to stop buying into the hype of low quality shoes

retail - 200 for these.. no more.. i know the expressions near my house was trying to get 400 for the xi/xii so i guarantee the same thing will happen withthese .. i say good luck to all those without an employee hookup

Preorders are rediculous. The ebay seller windycity1982 is trying to sell preorders of the varsity red vi's which dont come out til jan. If everyone wouldjust chill and not build up the damn hype these would be easier to cop. I still dont umderstand how a shoe can come in todler/gs and still be a quickstrike.

^ only big kids sizes no toddlers and trust me when I say this is the rarest sneaker from JB all year so be ready cause it won't be easy anyone who paysover retail is an idiot

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Wow you do know space jams are gunna be quickstrikes right if not more limited
roll.gif
And they will release on black Friday it won't be easy to cop at all unless you work at a a snesker store like I do Footlocker Corp has already informed some managers saying this release is going to the craziest of the year and it will be the hardest retro to obtain for 2009

okay hyper, that's what they said about the CDP 11/12 and there are still online stores in which you can cop them for $400, I got people in my area tryingto sell them for $350 ( pm me ). People said goodluck getting the 11/12 s if you don't work at a shoe store!!! Stop with all tha hype

mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?!!! ..... what happened to your career broo, u still in the league?lol

i still don't understand why people are calling these quickstrikes. all i every thought quickstrike meant was there was no planned release date and theshoes just pop up at stores. if the release date is set in advance (like all jordans) it is not possible for any jordans to be a quickstrike.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ only big kids sizes no toddlers and trust me when I say this is the rarest sneaker from JB all year so be ready cause it won't be easy anyone who pays over retail is an idiot

Way to contradict yourself there smart guy.
eyes.gif
You basically say thesewon't be easy to obtain, and then say anyone who pays over retail is an idiot?
indifferent.gif
Well for those of us who think somewhat logically, if something is goingto be harder to obtain than usual then it would be a smart idea for some who have a harder time with releases like this to pre-order....even if it is moremoney and does cause more hype.

But Spacejams are hyped regardless. They were hyped since the moment MJ wore them in the movie. I am not all about the hype but it's not something any oneperson has control over. As for me, I am gonna weigh my options...I'm pretty confident I will be able to cop for retail....I've never had a problembefore.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom